2015 Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2015 Week 13

We are now in to week 13. Good job on the fast advance. We have 3 user games so let's get them in asap.

Games of the Week:

#13 Oregon (Tmac6412) @ #5 USC (HovatheGodMC)

#7 Florida St (AbolishtheFed) @ Texas Tech (CWHarris1)

#24 Ohio St (Maslerboros16) @ #6 Michigan (Big Suge Knight)

Next advance will be no later than Tuesday night at 10 PM EST. Let's get this done!!

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

look at me getting back in the rankings, love it! (knocks on wood)

3. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Texas Tech gets off the schnide with a win at home over FSU. Texas Tech was out gained in total yards, first downs and third down conversions, but seemed to get all the breaks, especially early. Good game from my opponent AbolishtheFed, as it is every week in this league; unless it is the computer.

FSU 12
    TTU 24

4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Good game harris. That fumble on my first drive really changed the how the game was going to be played. My starting HB is injured and that was Smith's first start (the guy who fumbled the ball). I believe I only had 11 offensive plays in the first half.

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

6. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Yeah Fed, your right about that fumble. I got more breaks in that game then I have all season. That TD I threw to the double covered receiver was about the dumbest, luckiest play I've ever had. The funny thing was, I had a trips formation on that play, and both of the other receivers were wide open, and I throw to the double covered joker. Good luck the rest of the way.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Miami 37
    Virginia 0

Miami completes its second consecutive shutout. The defense didn't score any points in this game but they were solid throughout. On offensive side Austin had another solid game with a few more TD. He did force a ball into coverage and Virginia grabbed the pick. As for Ellis, he couldn't do much on the ground and was out gained by backup Williams. Williams, however, fumbled late in the game and he is not close to seizing starting position.

The win secures Miami's spot in the ACC Championship. Before they get that match the Canes will take on Texas Tech to wrap up the regular season.

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Washington beat me. I was pissed about it last night, had my blood boiling. Kind of makes me wonder why I play with my favorite team if I get that upset about it. EA and its running game killed me. 98 yard FB dive play really sealed the deal for the Huskies...just ridiculous. I was hoping the USC game would be for the Pac10 title but its not to be.

9. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

#16 Nebraska-42
    Colorado-10

This game started off with me gaining 8 yds on a toss sweep and having the safety tackle me and throw up "hook em horns". I decided to throw them a beating after that. Drew Peterson was throwing dimes to the tune of 14-16 for 154 and 2 TD's. I honestly suffered from my speedster Brad Golden's absence. Marcus Young had 129 yds on 19 carries and a pair of TD's of his own. Looks like I'll be battling ceewo and OU in the Big 12 Championship.

10. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

For this reason, I've got doubts about taking the Gators in '11. When I lose with some crummy team I don't care about, it doesn't bother me so much, but to lose with an A rated team I've watched my whole life is not going to be so easy.

11. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

exactly why i don't play as fsu

12. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

#5 USC 41
    #13 Oregon 0

USC's defense played great all day shutting out the Ducks thanks to a missed FG. HB Drew had a huge day on the ground going for 190 yards and 3 TDs. QB Moore filled in nicely for Merriman going 6 for 6 and 90 yards. USC heads to UCLA next week for the final game of the season.

13. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

And were backkkkkkk

14. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Coach DJ makes his triumphant return after an unforeseen complication that knocked out for 4 weeks as the hokies rolled against the tar heels 38-24 (not as close as it seems). Coach DJ came back to a deplited line up as Allstar Derwin Davis is out for the season and so is FS phenom Adkins. But the show musr go on and Raahaun Smith had an amazing game going 20-34 for 374 yards and 4tds no pick...

Next on the path of Hokie distruction is Michigan....

15. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Michigan 41
    Ohio St 28

Stanford Carpenter showed why his coaches have stuck with him while he learned to be the leader of the Wolverines on the field as he tallies three touchdowns against bitter rival Ohio State. Carpenter completed 22 of 28 for 315 yards with a TD run and 2 by the air. Michigan held onto the ball for 15 minutes compared to the Buckeyes just over 9 minutes. Derron Ward put together a good game on the ground with 93 yards and touchdown on 24 carries. Five QB sacks for Michigan put steady pressure on Aaron Rhoden, who was still able to throw for 226 yards and a touchdown. Fellow Senior Justin Griffin put up 80 yards on just 16 carries and had 2touchdowns runs.

GG Masler!

16. Masler

Masler Moderator

OSU 28

Michigan 41

A game that was back and forth all day. Michigan took an early 10-0 lead but quickly lost it as OSU kept within 3 all game. In the 4th quarter with around 3:30 left the Bucks held Michigan to 3 making the score 28-34, giving OSU the chance to score a TD and earn the PAT for a potential comeback win. Unfortunately the offense choked horribly, getting sacked twice, dropping the pass and ultimately Rhoden fumbled trying to escape pressure, allowing Michigan to take it back for a game sealing TD. The record between Coach Suge and Coach Masler is 3-2 I believe. Suge has beaten me both times in The Shoe. Coach Masler hoped to finish his career at OSU with a victory over the most hated rival but unfortunately came up short. Rhoden was also disappointed he could not go 4-0, but was still happy he got a good show from the opposing QB.

GG Suge, I had a feeling you would win this one.

Ohio State is 5-5 and has to face Oregon and Florida State still, both user Coaches. I will definetely have to earn my bowl this year.

17. Masler

Masler Moderator

yea you didn't leave me a very big window to throw. you have a good defense this year.

Until next time Suge....see you in Miami ;)