***2015 Week 15 is OPEN! Deadline Sunday, 7/7/13 @ Midnight EST***

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by LtJustice, Jul 5, 2013.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Sorry for the delay in advancing guys. I fell asleep in front of the computer last night, and then my morning started kind of unexpectedly with my power being knocked out while we were all all still asleep (too many damn old trees around here!). Everything is back to normal finally.

The CCM has been advanced to week 15! The deadline will be Sunday, 7/7/13, @ midnight EST.

There are only 2 games this week, hopefully we can get these games in well before the deadline!

As always, please remember...

1. ALL games with a CPU opponent will be simulated.
    2. Do NOT supersim your game result if your opponent is the CPU.
    Games that require a recap...

Seahawks Vs. Rams
    Bills Vs. Patriots

Games that do NOT require a recap, but recaps are appreciated... (y)

N/A

All other games are CPU games that will be simulated and do NOT require a recap.

Good luck everybody in week 15!

~Jim

Hulk_hagen_55
    AveryB
    CTfromDC
    CSteud
    saintsdave75
    DJDunn6
    CHUNKNESS
    pittrocks43
    cry_havoc
    LtJustice
    hoodiii
    Michael Overman
    CaptMoe
    dablakpope
    Gutcheck64
    Scikotic

• Like Like x 2
  2. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Rams / Seahawks? another sim? another no post in scheduling thread

Whats the word Marvis/Eddie?

hoodiii
    pittrocks43

If you guys aren't going to play we can advance for those who want to play user games...thanks

• Like Like x 1
  3. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

Yo dude I got sick Friday night and I am just recovering. We need to slow your roll.

4. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

I think there needs to be a greater respect for the commish's, the league, and the rules set in place

probably a higher priority then "slowing my roll", furthermore I'm sorry you see my inquiry as problematic

• Like Like x 2
  5. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I want to start off by thanking Michael Overman for continuing to show such passion for our league, especially at a time when so many seem to struggle with maintaining interest, much less a passion.

Generally I am opposed to members calling one another out publicly, but I can certainly understand Michael's apparent frustration. Since it is only a matter of hours until the deadline, I will wait until then to advance to week 16. I WILL be advancing as close to midnight as I am able, so should the Rams & Seahawks be able to get their game in prior to the deadline, great, otherwise each team will see their 3rd simmed user game in as many weeks. This is definitely a concern, even for this time of year.

I am not prepared to go into any further detail now, but we should have more information about our plans for Madden 25 in the near future, so hopefully we can bring some energy back into our league.

I hope everyone is having a great summer and that you are all as excited as I am for the upcoming football season!

~Jim

• Like Like x 2
  6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Nothing wrong with what Michael posted. He called it like I saw it as well. In the future, if something like that happens, just try to communicate something to us either through the forum, your opponent, to Jim, to me, or to anyone else in the league that can notify the group. We've all been doing this long enough to know what is expected and how to go about things. I hope you're feeling better.

• Like Like x 1
  7. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

Just because someone posts something does not mean it is always for the better.

8. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

This league needs a AED shock to bring it back to life. It's been dead quiet around here lately...

I think M25 league news will probably do the trick.

• Like Like x 2
  9. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

It's July guys, we see EVERY year. And usually it's the same handful of guys that continue to stick it out.
    Now you're also competing with NCAA. Not sure what can be done to increase interest.
    Actually, I don't understand how you can NOT be playing Madden all year long...lol

Just a FYI, I will be away from August 10 to the 25th. Hopefully we'll be all wrapped up by then and awaiting the new release...