2015 Week 15

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2015 Week 15

We are now into week 15. Masler loses again on the sim to Florida st and UCLA knocks off USC on the sim, HAAA!!!

We only have one game this week so I will advance as soon as it is played.

Game of the Week:

#18 Oregon (Tmac6412) @ Ohio St (Maslerboros16)

Maslers bowl hopes are on the line!!

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

G*D F**KING D*MN IT

3. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I thought this year may be some payback for you masler. Sorry about your luck.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

not your fault, EA just can't get their servers right.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I really hope LSU loses the SEC Championship game.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Ohio State 35

Oregon 38

Ohio State lose their chance at a bowl bid in tight game. It was defense and big plays all day. Both teams had at least 4 turnovers. But the Ducks would ultimately be the ones to capitalize off of these turnovers. Big plays came left and right as the Ducks and Bucks would march right down the field one drive after another.

With 1 second left Rhoden heaved it to the endzone and Moore jumped but to no avail, it would be swatted away. The big play of the game was probably right before the end of the half when Oregon bombed it deep and scored when the OSU defender failed to jump.

Great game, tmac. It kept feeling like someone was going to run away with it and just when you thought that, Bam turnover.

Ohio State finished this dismal season 5-7 and miss their first bowl in 4 years. This was not a fair season to say the least unable to play one game due to connection issue (no one's fault there but EA) and the Boise game...still don't want to talk about that one.

7. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Oregon - 38
    OSU - 35

As Masler said it wasn't the prettiest game ever, but it was exciting none the less. While the turnovers killed the flow of the game for both sides, there were a few bright performances. In his first start for the Ducks, Jack ran for over a 100 yards while J. Moss, a redshirt freshman DB, had a pick 6 of over 90 yards.

Despite throwing three picks, Oregon QB Mark Jenkins made a few nice throws in big moments including a couple of first down throws on third down and deep touchdown pass with seconds left in the first half that gave Oregon the momentum heading into halftime.

Good game Masler, you're right I kept wavering between thinking I had the game won and being 100 percent positive I was going to lose.