***2015 Week 16 is open! Holiday Extension! Deadline Thursday 1/2/14 @ Midnight EST***

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by LtJustice, Dec 28, 2013.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Thank you all for your cooperation and patience with the holiday extension and getting those last couple of games in. Week 15 is officially in the books and their are only 2 weeks remaining in the 2015 regular season! The franchise has been advanced and week 16 is now open. There will be another extension for the New Years holiday, but I would be willing to bet we can all get our games in well before the close of the year! The deadline for week 16 is Thursday 1/2/14 @ Midnight EST.

- All division games require a recap. The list of required recaps will be posted at a later time (Michael Overman).

- Use of the scheduling forum is REQUIRED! ALL OWNERS should be posting in the scheduling forum within 24 hours of advance (unless the game is played in that time frame).

NEW YEARS UPDATE

As 2013 comes to a close, we will be allowing for an extended advance period for week 16. The reason for this is so that nobody feels obligated to play on the holiday, but I honestly see no reason why we can't have our games done well before that. The deadline for week 16 is Thursday 1/2/14 @ Midnight EST. Again, we don't want anyone to think this is a free pass to procrastinate about scheduling your games. Everyone is expected to make their best effort to get their game in as soon as possible. Once all week 16 games are completed, we will advance to week 17 at that time. Thanks!

[​IMG]

Everyone have a happy and safe New Year!

Good luck to everyone in week 16!

~Jim

Aaron (Hulk_hagen_55 )
    Alex (Ninersfan80)
    Avery (AveryB)
    Carl T. (CTfromDC)
    Chris (CSteud)
    Curtis (thafuture3886)
    Danny (DJDunn6)
    Dave (saintsdave75)
    Doug (CHUNKNESS)
    Eddie (pittrocks43)
    Eric (Easy Dez It)
    Heath (heathh)
    James M. (cry_havoc)
    James Y. (Phenom)
    Jeremy (Jeremy)
    Jim (LtJustice)
    Jon (Warhawk AKA dreadman)
    Josh (Josh Barnes)
    Juan V. (Juan Valencia)
    Karim (Zikry)
    Kris (Coach KO)
    Lawon (MrWitness36)
    Loren (ThaBayouChef)
    Michael C. (KNICKSFAN_84)
    Michael O. (Michael Overman)
    Mike A. (Miki1369)
    Moe (CaptMoe)
    Pope (dablakpope)
    Rob (PepperNY)
    T.J. (klaximilian)
    Troy (redlishus)
    Vin (VinfortheWin)

• Like Like x 1
  2. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Lets please make an effort this week fellas...this is what i felt like last week :D:D:p:p:):););):rolleyes::rolleyes:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1