2015 Week 3: Colts Vs. Raiders

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, Jun 4, 2013.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

CSteud

Hey Chris. I got your msg. I'm gonna hit the gym, but will be back in a couple hrs. I could play at that time. Otherwise, if that's too late for you, we can always play tomm night. Looking forward to it man.

2. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Not sure if I'll still be up..if so I'm down to knock it out. If not Thursday night might be our best option unless you can play tomorrow between 7-9 est? I've got to work day and night and will not have much of a window to play. Thursday I'm free after 7pm or so.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CHUNKNESS

Would you need to kickoff by 9pm EST, or would we need to have the game completed and in the books by 9pm EST? I could possibly kickoff tonight around 7pm EST depending on my son's soccer practice. I don't want to make you feel stressed to get the game in tonight. If Thursday works better, that's cool. I would be able to kickoff around 930/10 EST on Thursday night. Friday I'll be heading out of town, so tonight or Thursday is what I have to work with (sorry).

4. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

No problem Doug, sorry for the late reply
    (busy as hell). Kickoff by 9 or 10 will work. I've gotta leave my house no later than 1130 so if we're done by then it's all good.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

OK cool. I just got in from my son's soccer. Gonna give the kiddos something to eat real quick and I'll let you know if I have time to kickoff before your cutoff.

6. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

505-400-1820 is my cell if you wanna text me. Probably best way to reach me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. CHUNKNESS

Shot you a text if it isn't too late for you. If we're cutting it too close, we can always kickoff tomm night.

8. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

I dozed off about 30 mins before you posted this...sorry. Lets just plan for tomorrow night, 930/10 est. I'll be home around 7 just hit me up when you can play. I don't get YIM message notifications on my phone unless I actually open up Yahoo, so if you wanna call or text me if I don't respond feel free but I'll plan on 930/10.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CHUNKNESS

No worries. I crashed myself. That works for me. See you tonight.

• Like Like x 1