2015 Week 3 Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Robert Foster, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert Foster

Robert Foster Walk On

Boise face off against BYU in there first game since Coach Foster took over this team and they win my a impressive margin. Showing the college football world that they are here and they aren't going anywhere.

[​IMG]

Scoring was all Boise in this first half out scoring BYU 49-24.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This game was pretty even in the stats between both teams were able to move the ball very well. This game could have been more different on the play call style of both teams.
    [​IMG]
    Player stats are posted so you can kind of have some fun and see the different stats between the schools. Here they are just take a look and tell me what you think.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you would like to see anything else in my posts then let me know and ill see if i can fit it in here.

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

clayandlbf I know I've been saying this for several seasons now, but at what point do we all agree that the running game is too easy and sliders need turned up?

3. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

We can adjust them, its fine with me. Ill look into it later today.

4. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

3.jpg Game 2

42-3
    Wisconsin tortured the New Mexico State's defense all game with tremendous offensive numbers again. The defense played very well also. This was icing on the cake after the Badger's head coach, Coach Cocky found out the news that the #3 DE in the land, a 4 Star committed to his team, Tony Manning. He's a 6'3" monster weighing 257. He's a big boy. Stats follows...
    OFFENSE
    QB Chad Garner went 10-12 for 169 yards and 3 TD's. He threw 1 INT.
    HB Melvin Gordon had 17 carries for 156 yards and 2 TD's.
    HB Joe Harrell had 12 carries for 88 yards.
    WR Alex Craft had 2 receptions for 96 yards and 2 TD's.
    WR/SPEC TEAMS Kenzel Doe had a KR for 101 yard TD.
    DEFENSE
    The defense of the Wisconsin Badgers allowed only 97 offensive yards. Nothing more need be say. Go Defense.

5. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

The Bama Tide is having a tough season and has finaly got back to .500 but still lead the SEC West and look to play LSU around the corner. Tennesse had the Tide on the ropes much of the game but with the young talent playing this season and getting valuable experience. In the end the game was tied up very late in the 4th quater and Bama kicked off to Volunteers with 40ish seconds left in the game. The Tidal wave defense came in and caused a fumble on the 25 yard line allowing for the Tide to kick a field goal as time expires. Bama is getting some valuable playing time for their young players and should set the ship straight for next year and the new offesive scheme has helped put points up on the board.

Tenn 17
    @
    Bama 20

6 Bama sacks

6. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Sounds like :doodie:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.