2015 Week 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2015 Week 5

We are now into week 5. 1 user game this week. Keep up the good pace guys.

Game of the Week:

#5 Penn St (Hokie Effect) @ #18 Ohio St (Maslerboros16)

Next advance will be no later than friday night at 11 pm est. Don't forget your summaries!

2. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I'll be back in town early evening Friday, and should get my game in before the dealine.

3. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Iowa State-0
    Nebraska-38

Hapless ISU couldn't do diddly-poo offensively and their defense tired out in the second half, allowing the Huskers to rack up over 250 yds on the ground, led by Marcus Young who had 11 carries for 127 yds and a pair of TD's. The Blackshirt Defense thrilled a sold-out Homecoming crowd by stifling the Cyclones all day, keeping them around 100 yds of offense and intercepting 3 ISU passes. They also knocked 3 RB's out of the game.

A huge recruiting weekend concluded with all of the 22 prospects in attendance raving about the experience. Nebraska picked up a commitment from Kelvin Sullivan out of Fremont, NE. The :4stars: ATH (#2) is a gym rat, weighing in at 244 lbs on his 6 foot frame. His B+ speed has Coach PH foaming at the mouth deciding to use him at RB or on defense. When asked about his pledge, Sullivan replied "This is the place to be. I know a couple other guys who committed today too, but I'll let them tell you."

4. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Oregon - 24
    Cal - 7

The Ducks got back on track thanks to a dominating defensive performance that featured five turnovers and five sacks.

On Offense, QB Mark Jenkins threw for over 200 yards while redshirt freshman Mark Washington had a pair of TD grabs. Jenkins ran for 45 yards while Townes carried the rock for over 65 yards.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Bruins win a defensive struggle at home against Oregon State, 17-14. Really ugly game but im just glad to have come out on top. Need a little adjustment period playing the CPU after all those user games ;)

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

PSU 63

OSU 14

Ohio State continues their ruined season with a horrible showing from the whole team. Things looked great as they opened up the game with a pick 6 but it quickly went downhill as the Nittany Lions scored 14 unanswered, Bucks had the chance to score but the idiot KR fumbled the ball and PSU just went insane with turnovers and scoring. I have to say I really miss my WR's. '11 please hurry up and get here so this season can be over!!!

GG Hokie, you went undefeated against me as PSU. Maybe in the future the Canes will do battle against the Cards, but not Season 1, I need a break from playing you lol.

7. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

8. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Penn State- 63
    Ohio State- 14

After going down 7-0 after an early pick 6, Penn State played their best football yet scoring 56 unanswered points. The Nittany Lions defense will be credited for this win as they hold the normally potent Buckeye offense to 191yds offense, force 6 turnovers (3 pick 6's), and recorded 4 sacks. Offensively Penn State relyed on a heavy rushing attack with 274yds on the ground. GG Masler, not sure what was going on, thats why I joked if you been drinking.

Guerro 56yd TD
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/20899322

Young 33yd TD
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/20899364

3 pick 6's
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/20899405
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/20899427
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/20899457

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

nah I wasn't drinkin lol...I just seriously think the no WR thing is affecting me..

10. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Oklahoma 43
    Colorado 26

Ill post a game summary sometime tomorrow.

11. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

#4 USC 35
    Arizona St 7

A game dominated by the running offense of USC. HB Drew has 161 rushing while HB Rucker had the 3 TDs. The only bad part was the FOUR fumbles between them, hopefully do to the rain. QB Merriman also had some impressive runs. USC Heads to Oregon St next week

12. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Texas Tech 28
    Oklahoma St 21

The Red Raider only manage 178 yards, and give up 355, but still collect a road win. LB Ben Martin scored on a 79 yard fumble recovery midway through the third, which could have been the tying score for the Cowboys, instead in put them in a 14 point hole.