2015 Week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2015 Week 6

We are now into week 6. NO user games this week so it should be a fast advance.

Game of the Week:

#18 Oklahoma (Ceewo) vs #2 Texas

We had 2 user miss there games this week with no reason stated. I won't be too hard on this since it is the last season but if you miss more than one in a row please at least contact me with the reason.

Next advance will be NO LATER than monday night at 11 PM EST.

Post all summaries as well.

2. Hova

#4 USC 14
    Oregon St 7

A crazy game that had the trojans feeling Lax all game. They could not get anything going on offense but the defense held the ground throughout the game only giving up one big play. The game was won on the feet and arm of Freshman QB Merriman who had 100 rushing and 100 yards passing with a TD from each as well. He willed his way to victory over the beavers agaisnt the feisty away crowd. The Trojans have a bye next week before they head to Washington st to dominate the cougars who should be demoted to the WAC.

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

OSU 14

Iowa 41

Another terrible game, Rhoden is not the QB I thought he once was, I guess the receivers just made him look and the running game never got started, haven't had a HB since Berry. Running the offense was like trying to drive a rock. The defense started off well but quickly fell apart. I'm tired of NCAA '10. F-U EA.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

UCLA - 21
    ASU - 28

They dont call ASU the Sun Devils for nothing. EA had it out for me this entire game. I had multiple drop passes, fumlbes, missed tackles, you name it. Through all that I still had a shoot to tie the game in the last minute. But it wasnt to be. Very disappointing lose for the Bruins but we wont let it ruin our season. The goal is still to win the Pac10!

5. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

You guys echo how I feel every game. My QB is so inaccurate sometimes, it is unreal. I can get guys wide open, and he'll throw the ball nowhere near them. My O-line is worthless. It is not unusual for me to have 6 or 7 guys blocking, and a 4 man rush get a sack or hit on my QB in less than 2 seconds; which often leads to a flutter ball that is picked off. Running game? Forget it. My big HB's go weeks without breaking a tackle. Corners frequently come up an lay them out.

The game seems to randomly decide it wants to win, or make a game difficult, and insanely unrealistic plays start happening, usually in the computers favor. I hope having the Gators next year solves some of my problems.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm going to try playing my game before I leave for Orlando. I may end up getting a lead and super simming most of it since it is Duke. Rest of the week I'll be in Florida but I should have 360 access and I have a replacement on notice in case I can't make any of my games.

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

I've never had such a bad season with a good team like this A+ defense and they get shredded

8. Hova

Hey I got your message with the sub. when you want me to switch it over just shoot me a message

9. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Nebraska-38
    Mizzou-0

My QB went 15-16 for 199 yds and 5 TD's in this one. Mizzou decided they didn't want to cover my TE at all so he pretty much owned the middle of the field. My domination of the now defunct Big XII North continues. Texas on the horizon and looming large.

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I got the game in this week, but I did super sim most of it. Unfortunately the CPU tried to screw me and Duke had a 7 point lead late in 3rd quarter. I took control and on the first pass my QB threw a lame duck interception. Duke got a TD and took a 14 point lead. Luckily my opponent was Duke and I won the 4th quarter 21-0. My last TD came with just 15 seconds on the clock.

11. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

#8 Florida State 23
    Wake Forest 13

The Seminoles earn a hard fought victory against Wake Forest in Winston-Salem to move to 5-0. The Seminoles defense was smothering most of the game, holding Wake to only 224 total yards and 45 rushing yards, while registering 4 sacks. FSU's offense moved the ball methodically down the field on the legs of Sr HB Kevin Vaughn. The receiving corps dropped some big balls, which led to stalled drives. Starting WR Michael Carey will be out 2 more weeks.

12. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Michigan wins the Little Brown Jug again but thanks to a shit internet connection the game does not save. The score was 41 - 19. Hova sim if you want to.

13. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Texas Tech wins a rainy home game against Iowa State 45 - 0. Red Raiders racked up 384 yards, 19 first downs and over 19 minutes of TOP, to 83 yards and 3 first downs for the Cyclones.

I don't know what the hell happened to the computer today, but they sucked.

14. Hova

Damn, Harris blowing out the CPU

15. Hova

You can replay if you want to suge

16. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

It was like the game was on freshman level. All the BS I was gripping about this morning, was happening to the other team for once. The CPU HB was only breaking one tackle a play, and my QB was accurate!

17. Hova

Good Stuff. Tech coming around this year? Taking down the longhorns? haha

18. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

i hope they do. i still haven't forgotten the worst beating i've ever taken, cpu or user, against those bastards in the big 12 championship last year.

19. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I am certain, it is only partially in my hands. I lost to Iowa St, the team I just slaughtered, last year. Their offense was awesome last year. This year, three first downs? I didn't get that much better in one season.

20. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Column 1
    Oklahoma Texas
    38 Score 24
    11 First Downs 15
    360 Total Offense 378
    23-25-1 Rushes - Yards - TD 21-129-2
    19-26-4 Comp - Att - TD 19-35-1
    335 Passing Yards 249
    7-11 (63%) 3rd Down Conv 2-11 (18%)
    0-0 (0%) 4th Down Conv 2-3 (66%)
    2 Turnovers 0
    1-5 Penalties - Yards 0-0
    13:47 T.O.P. 11:15

Oklahoma has beat Texas for the first time in my OFFL coaching career. The first two season we were beaten handily by the Longhorns. The Sooners jumped out to a quick 14-0 lead in the first quarter and never looked back. The passing game led by Joseph Culp and Andy Marks paved the way for the Sooner victory. Hopefully this means either Harris or I can finally win the Big 12 South.

Column 1
    Passing Rating Comp Att Yards TD INT
    Joseph Culp 216.6 19 26 335 4 2
    Rushing Att Yards AVG TD
    Chaz Benjamin 18 68 3.7 1
    Receiving Rec Yards AVG TD
    Andy Marks 6 180 30 2
    Mark Harris 3 31 10.3 1
    Albert Brooks 4 76 19 1
    Defense Tackle TFL Sack INT
    Ryan Jones 10 1 0 0
    Brian Higgins 9 0 0 0
    Brandon Bryant 3 2 2 0

21. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Wouldn't that be a real nice surprise.

22. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Penn State- 35
    Northwestern- 17

Penn State continued their Big 10 winning streak with a win over the Wildcats. This game did not have the same fireworks as the week before, but a wins a win. Dunlop threw for 332yds 1 TD but his 3 INT's kept Northwestern in the game. Young had 64yds rushing wih 2 TD.