2016-17 Arkansas Razobacks

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Raidernation, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

2 time Champs.png

Screen Shot 2013-01-23 at 5.24.11 PM.png
    :5stars: x4​
    15 Scholarships​
    For the last two years the Razorbacks have been expected to be number #1 by years end, this past year it proved to be a good bet. With one questionable sim loss Arkansas went all the way. This year I'd like to say more of the same is expected but there are some questions to be answered. Was it a fluke? Who will step up? After loosing 12 seniors, 7 on defense, the Razorbacks will have to come out of the gate swinging as they host MSU in week one.​
    Screen Shot 2013-01-23 at 4.54.46 PM.png
    Williams returned this year for a shot at his third title in four years. Unprecedented for any Arkansas running back, Williams is a top notch playmaker and with heard moving to corner the ball is all his, the Hogs will lean heavily on the legs of Williams this season and with a new quarterback at the helm we may not have a choice.​
    Screen Shot 2013-01-23 at 4.58.00 PM.png
    Roberts wa a backup on the first title squad so he has had some reps in the limelight. Now the team is his, he has the keys to a very smooth riding machine, Spencer will need to keep focus on his play and not his expectations this year, if he does piece of cake if not, we just might make him a fullback.​
    The defensive side players will have to rely on each other to make plays and win games just as every Razorback squad has done in the past. After signing the #2 and #4 safeties to go along with Thorpe award winning freshman of the years runner up Trey Hall. This will indeed be an interesting year​
    WOO PIG SOOIE !!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Raidernation

Incase you haven't seen it ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

That's a lot of Shot-Gun Trips....

4. Raidernation

hahaha its actually four different sets .... tried to cut the vid in a way that it doesn't allow for film study. I'll be glad to demonstrate them tomorrow.

5. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I'm glad I took the time to watch that video. I used to run the same offense with MSU & Cal but I think some major modifications are going to be made. I think I am going to need to look at the talent especially after that drubbing Cal took last week. MSU has a strong armed QB, Cal doesn't.... but will next year (y).

6. Raidernation

I certainly mix it up Oregons secondary was suspect so I stretched em out.... My wash QB is great I just can't keep him off his back

7. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I'll be able to play around 5:45 CST tonight if we can get an early start...

8. Raidernation

Be even better if ya could get on @2cst. But 545 will work.

9. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

At work. see you at 545 cst

10. Raidernation

At this point you start to think, why all the talk now.... when some people have a 15 post count all season? FRAUDS, thats what come to mind.

• Like Like x 1