2016 - Advanced to WK 4

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jfosh, Jun 8, 2009.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

2016 - Advanced to WK 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Week 4 is upon us. Purdue jumped to #1 after beating Oklahoma which by the way seems like that game was played weeks ago!! We all need to do a better job of getting these games in. We are crawling so far at the start of 2016.

Injury update Oklahoma QB J.D. Talley out for 8 weeks.

We have 4 user vs. user games, one cpu vs. user game, and 3 byes this week start planning and lets get a quick turn around.
    ****Additional Note****​

I was concerned last season as I saw the points start to pile up in the CPU games. 80's here and there by multiple members of this dynasty. I figured you guys were trying boost your chances at being the number 2 team come BCS selection time. We have had our first 80 point outburst of the season and it will be the only one this year. You are not impressing the BCS committee. I cant think of why we need to score 80 points, play your back ups, run the ball, walk up to the line, let the play clock run down. All 80 point games will be thrown out. If you cant replay the game it will be simmed.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I can say that I have never scored 80 points, not even once.

And BTW who the fuck died and made you boss of everything? ;)

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i think that was me. can't remember correctly since it's been so long. I did have my 5th back in the game. that was my highest scoring game in any dynasty....

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Fosh. I appreciate that kind of initiative, especially because I'll be running a "reporting" dynasty next year and I don't wanna be embarrassed to report the scores. Let's hope the game play takes care of this for us!

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

I dont remember you ever scoring 80 points either Bruce but I did say multiple teams it happened 9 times in the Traditon 2015 season. As long as im pushing the advance button I'm going to stick to the rules we had when we first started this Dynasty:HoosierHoo:. I just think It got out of hand last year.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'd agree with that Fosh and I was one of the perps, I know that.

Next year, I don't care if I don't ever sniff a Heisman award (I never did in this one), scoring crown (which I won last year lol) or whatever, I'm gonna keep my games realistic because like I said, i'll be reporting the results. This year I skipped that.

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    i'm the guilty party last year but those games were all super simmed as well :(

8. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

ima score 90 on jms, what?

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yes when we combine all your points up for the 3 games.

This is the rubber match bitch...prepare to go out of 2009 with a big fat Beaver Stadium Loss

10. jfosh

jfosh Super

Bitch who you calling bitch...bitch!

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

rhude.......not you foshe

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

you just knew UCLA was going to lose that game.....kicking fgs = losing!

13. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

you guys saw that game. Just lucky. What more can I say... Yikes.

Fosh needed to reset his connection after the first disconnect and didn't. That's why the feed was horrible for the guys watching on Justin.tv... And during our game the lag was not horrible at all, but just that annoying tick.... tick.... tick... lag every couple seconds. I had a really hard time establishing any kind of rhythm. Fuckin UCLA's defense is awesome.

But again, you guys saw that, UCLA deserved to win it, they dropped at least four picks.

14. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

the last one was a DE dropping a pick so that didnt count and UCLA defense couldnt make a stop when they needed too.....they deserved to lose.

15. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

get yo arse online jms

16. jfosh

jfosh Super

mine was just a ha ha

17. jfosh

jfosh Super

I wouldn't say lucky. Ya I would say "Lucky", lucky you played me today. UCLA no doubt should have won that game but the coach refuses to win big games. Time after Time the Bruins have been in command of big games but find more ways to lose no no ways to close the game out.
    UCLA has the 3 PAC-10 games to left to close out the 09 season. I look forward to pounding every last one of you too. I hope you are all undefeated when I play you so I can ruin your season. And if Juggs is still around @ the end of the season I'm going to pound him too.

18. jfosh

jfosh Super

Whats the ETA on the Texas vs ASU game?

19. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Ohio State vs. A&M too.

20. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i can play tonight after 9 EST

21. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Fosh, if you're still up/about, the league is ready for advance as far as I know... all cpu games (which should be played by now) and Ryno quit/juggs don't care so that game's a sim.