2016 Amateur Draft

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Oct 23, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

The 2016 Draft class is now available. I have shortened the sim duration so that there is the maximum amount of time to complete at the bare minimum Rounds 1-4 on the boards. I apologize that we still do not have Statslab up and running STILL.
    First you have the game itself to look at players. You will also have the reports here: http://traditionsportsonline.com/ts...ague_100_rookie_draft_pool_batter_report.html AND herehttp://traditionsportsonline.com/ts...gue_100_rookie_draft_pool_pitcher_report.html which you can reference if need be as well.
    Each pick will be timed. I highly recommend that if you cannot be around, that you send me, ryalaman, Sonn AND Sharkman37 a draft list via PM so we can keep the draft moving. In addition, once you have picked, you are required to PM and Tag the next person in the draft order. I am hoping people have their alert notices set to receieve an email when they receive a PM. IF YOU MISS YOUR PICK, We will pick the best available player for you.
    In this mobile age there is no reason why you cannot send a pick via skype, or install forum runner or send the 4 guys listed above a list. So I don't want to hear any bitching :p
    Now that that is out of the way....
    The draft will flow as follows:
    Thursday 10/25 9AM EST- Draft clock begins. There is a 2 hour time limit on each pick! Once a pick is made, Tag and PM the next in line. Myself, Ryal, and Sharkman37 will be monitoring the draft to ensure things are moving.
    The draft clock will run until 9PM EST each day. You are free to continue to pick after 9PM EST, but there is no time limit. Once the next day begins at 9AM, the clock starts again.
    The draft will conclude on Tuesday 10/30 At 8PM EST. That gives 6 days, which is plenty of time. We will then sim June 1-10 and I will process the draft manually. YOU CAN ALSO SUBMIT A DRAFT LIST IN GAME FOR LATER PICKS BEYOND WHAT WE DRAFT ON BOARDS!!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

sonn or someone else will get the Round 1 thread up with the order posted.

3. sonn

sonn Walk On

1. Toronto Blue Jays -
    2. Chicago Cubs -
    3. Texas Rangers -
    4. Boston Red Sox
    5. New York Yankees -
    6. Chicago White Sox -
    7. Oakland Atheletics -
    8. Philadelphia Phillies -
    9. Kansas City Royals -
    10. San Diego Padres -