2016 Champion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runthepound, Dec 12, 2010.

1. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Congrats Jeremy. Way to fight back into the national title game after an early season loss to Mizzou.

Also, congrats to Ego and his Heisman winning HB that barely squeaked out the win over the Stud WR from Hawaii.

Great season guys!

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Thanks for the kind words Ashley. It was a test of mental toughness. I was pretty down on myself after the early loss and luckily the cards just kind of fell into place to get another shot at it and luckily I was able to pull it out.

3. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Well said, congrats funk. And mizzou as well, he had a heck of a season also and finally got the Big 12 its first NC appearance.

4. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Congratulations JFunk :mad: I will trade you a week 4 win for a BCS National Championship win ;)

5. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

'Funk, sorry I'm late to the game here, but I'd like to wish you congrats, also. You were tested early and often, and you found a way to win more times than not. Some may prefer not to have a particular program dominate back-to-back years, but I think it's pretty cool. The target on your back is larger than ever now, and it'll be interesting to see who can knock you down. I'll be taking a pretty big swing this year. It should be as fun as always ...

Mizz', welcome to six-star status, man! I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't envious. With Oklahoma dropping a star, I can't help but wonder if the tide has turned in the Big 12. I'll be playing close attention to how it shakes out over there ...