1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

**2016 Cream of Crop Offseason Tonight**

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, May 23, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

**2016 Cream of Crop Offseason Tonight**

We plan on starting at 9PM Est as the majority agreed on. Tech & Florida are playing the National Champioship @8PM Est.

Of course as talked about, 48 hour hard advance for our final year. And we are only going to do (3) User games for everyone. I will do the schedules tonight and I will try to be creative.

If there are any special request let me know and I WILL TRY TO ACCOMODATE them. Not making any promises though. Everyone will probably only get (1) out-of-conf. User game since were only doing three I believe.

See ya tonight.

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Looking forward to this next season. The Buckeyes should be able to make a good run to wrap up Cream of the Crop '10.

3. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

You sure you can do it tonight JFunk its a big night for Lost lol

4. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I know right! I told G to fucking postpone but he's a prick. So I am gonna have two TV's in my living room tonight. One on Lost and on with the offseason. Best of both worlds.