2016 Draft Recap

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Cheez, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Here is my best pick. Number one on my board. He's my future #1 CB
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    The 49ers believe they hit on a couple gems in this years draft:

Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 11.56.28 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 11.56.58 PM.png

• Like Like x 3
  4. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Naively, I was hoping Rijo Drummond was fall to me at 15. He didn't and all my need players were 3rd rounders or later. So I took a swing on the freak MLB in the 1st and got a much needed superstar develop LG in the 2nd.

1.png
    2.png

• Like Like x 3
  6. ptsbx1

ptsbx1 Walk On

Giants were going to trade up for a SS but time expired and luckily so considering they were able to grab a stud tackle instead. He was drafted as a left tackle but will play on the right till Beatty is gone.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. BrewBomber

BrewBomber Walk On

8. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

[​IMG]
    Geno Smith's replacement. Was hoping he would be throwing to the asshole with a weird name but thanks to Cheez not happening :). Really like this guy though.

[​IMG]
    Actually didn't even scout this guy, had to scramble when that WR came off the board. Perfect fit for me. This dude is going to end Garapolo (or however you spell that assholes name)

[​IMG]
    I was really excited about this guy, almost took him at 7 to be sure I didn't miss out on him. With him and Calvin Pryor manning the safety positions we are set for a long time.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  9. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    where do you get those graphics from? is that from league daddy or whatever?

10. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Yep... Just clipped the player page from daddy leagues

11. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

And here he is. publik drunk , take note - he's coming for you. hskr8128 , was this what you were referring to when you said I needed a stud receiver? Big hitter13 , umm, hi. It's been a while. Hope all is well :)

Rijo Drummond - Class of 2016.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. kcstlmang

kcstlmang Walk On

Picking from the 30th spot the Texans had some work to do to ensure they got some talent out of this draft.

1st Round 30th Pick
    [​IMG]

With not a lot of needs for starters but always room for improvement, the Texans picked up another edge pass rusher. With a deep draft class for Outside Linebackers the Texans would select a Alabama product with great speed and pursuit.

Round 2 Pick 60

[​IMG]
    With an aging Andre Johnson and upcoming need for wide out, the Texans would select a Wide Receiver. Not projected until the 4th round the texans would see value and pull the trigger on an Endzone threat with the total package in catching abilites.

Round 3 pick 90

[​IMG]

With maybe the Gem of the Texans draft they would select a corner that would have superstar potential and the
    coverages to come in right away and make an impact.

13. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

For the 2nd year in a row the Seahawks draft at the 32 position and was trying to move up in the draft but failed to do so and drafted they guy they originally wanted to trade up for. Kyler Hick will start right out the gate at RE as Dwight Freeney left a big hole at RE. Kyler wasn't as great they hoped to be but is a very solid pick as he was a projected top 5 pick by Mel Kiper Jr.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

In the 5th round the Seahawks draft their future WR. In the 5th Dalen Greenwood is an absolute steal. At 6'6" Greenwood can be a great deep threat and great redzone threat. He will take a year to become a steal unless Danario Alexander get hurt to a extended time he may fill in for DX.
    [​IMG]

14. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Pittsburgh Steelers:
    1st rd
    upload_2014-12-9_6-40-2.png

Walter Harper will step right in and start in the 3-4 alongside Ryan Shazier. This moves Lawrence Timmons to OLB to fill the void of Jason Worilds who we lost this off-season. With a little work, this dude will be a beast next year, and may compete for DROY.

4th Rd:
    upload_2014-12-9_6-44-16.png

The other star of our drat and the future of the Steelers at QB position is this dude. A 4th round steal out of UTEP, Xavior looks to give a run at OROY but will be in tough company it sounds like.​

15. Craig

Craig Walk On

How do I screenshot like you guys are doing?

16. charter04

charter04 Walk On

The way I do it is the noob way. I just take a screen shot with my iPad or iPhone then crop it in my iPads photo editing. Then upload it

17. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

An chrome app called imgur? And capture area

18. Craig

Craig Walk On

Alright thanks guys

19. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

I use windows snipping tool

• Like Like x 2
  20. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Like The Richuation I was hoping Rijo Drummond would fall to me at 12th. I even had a trade in place to jump up to 8th if I felt antsy, but when that fell through I looked for a DT to play along side Gerald McCoy and I hit big on Ryne Avery.
    [​IMG]
    *Avery scores out as an 85 ovr in my scheme.
    After that my attempts to draft a starting WR and a starting Guard failed miserably.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

My first pick was in the second round.....
    Second Round.JPG
    Happy to get DJ here. The star development and high initial strength and run blocking are great. Having Robinson on one side and DJ on the other pretty well secures my Guards for the foreseeable future.

In the third I took a DE. He is a 77 OVR in my scheme and for the moment I have him slated to start over 31 year old Chris Long, though I plan to sub the two back and forth regularly. Long is in a contract year, so I may trade him off if I can find reasonable value.

Late in the draft most of the guys I had scouted and liked were long gone so I decided to take a shot in the dark on a WR even though I hadnt scouted any at all.
    Sixth Round.JPG
    When I saw what I got I couldnt be happier. This guy is not yet a game altering talent but with the Star development he could be there fast! We will give Shakeel a chance in the slot over some veterans on the roster, his production will determine whether or not we keep him there or drop him to fourth or fifth WR.

22. mboda

mboda Walk On

The Chiefs and the Cowboys completed a trade shortly after the draft started. The Chiefs sent their first and third round picks (27,91) to Dallas for the 17th pick in the draft. At 17 they would select WR Allan Saunders from the University of Tennessee. Saunders came in a bit slower than the Chiefs were hoping but overall he is a solid addition to the offense and will start in the slot from day 1. With his Star development, look for him to become a big playmaker for the Chiefs very soon.

[​IMG]

In the 2nd round the Chiefs didn't really have a big need so they went with QB Tavadis Payne out of Pittsburgh. Payne is pretty raw right now but with some work he could be productive down the road.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  23. TheVolNation

TheVolNation Walk On

The Panthers first pick came in the second round after apparently trading their first away, with that selection they chose Lane Rock, a Left Tackle from USC. Rock has shown potential in the pre season and will be seeing playing time this year.

upload_2014-12-10_8-50-16.png

Other draft picks for the Panthers include:

Rd 2: Kurt King, ROLB, 65 OVR, Wisconsin
    Rd 4: Keland Dobbs, TE, 67 OVR, Hawaii

24. Craig

Craig Walk On

I think it would be pretty cool to archive the draft classes so then we can go back in a few years an look at which players were the best from each draft class.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Cheez has done this with his spreadsheets.

• Like Like x 1