2016 Indiana Hoosiers

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by jonskinny12, Jan 23, 2013.

1. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

[​IMG]

Team Needs: DE​
    Scholarships: 8​
    2 :5stars:

After a somewhat disappointing 7-6 season in 2015, Indiana returns all but one starter and hopes to make some noise in the Big Ten again. They missed the conference championship the past two years, and the goal this year will be to make it back there. The bright spot is that the team has been to four straight bowl games, including one Rose Bowl appearance, and won all four games.

Senior QB Nate Sudfield will likely lead the offense again, but freshman Brian Walker has some skills that are hard to ignore. Walker might just have to wait until Sudfield finishes his career. Junior HB Jesse Palmer is back after rushing for 1,176 yards and 10 touchdowns last year. The receiving corps is pretty talented, lead by senior Ricky Jones and sophomore Kevin Dorsey, who combined for 10 touchdown grabs last season.

The defense should be able to take a step forward this year, only losing a DT (the only starter on the entire team not returning). The unit is pretty young, starting just 1 senior along with 6 sophomores and freshmen. They were the biggest disappointment last year because of how well the defense had played for three years prior. Hopefully they return to form this year and lead the Hoosiers to another 10 win season.

Pos Name Caliber Overall Size State

• Like Like x 1
  2. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

After compiling a 37-19 record at the University of Indiana and four straight bowl wins, including a 17-16 Rose Bowl win over Utah, I'm announcing my retirement from the Hoosiers and the Overdrive league. Thank you all for letting me be a part of this great league for four and a half seasons. I've had a lot of fun and have enjoyed getting to know some of you, I'm just getting burned out and have more important things than trying to keep up with the league and posting content. Good luck to all of you, I'm sure you've got good times ahead with the great core of members in this league.

Cortney Wiggins, you can play my CPU later today. I'll switch my playbook back to the original Indiana playbook to avoid the problems we experienced earlier in the dynasty and then officially retire.

3. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Damn man.. Hate to see you go. You are welcome back anytime.

4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Thanks for the great games and even better content, see you around.