2016 Legacy Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now in week 13. no user games this week.

Next ADV no later than FRI At 11 am EST

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Another GDMF freeze

3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

That happened to me last night as well in another league I run with friends, after a 4 OT game that I won, it is so frustrating.

4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Colorado wins a frustrating game in Tucson today 31-20. The Buffalo defense played like Buffalo shit and allowed the Arizona offense to do whatever they wanted to do except for two plays. Those were the two plays that allowed Colorado to win this game. Both offensive lines played awful against the pass as each team gave up at least 4 sacks. The difference was Arizona's line was run blocking well and Colorado's wasn't. The Arizona running back had 125 yards rushing at halftime.

After Colorado had cut the lead to 10-7 in the second quarter the defense was letting Arizona march down the field until the Wildcat quarterback was intercepted on a screen pass to the running back by DE Kellen Moore. Moore took that back 86 yards for the TD and a 14-10 lead at that point. Colorado would take a 21-20 lead into the half.

Colorado made it 24-20 late in the third quarter on a 40 yard FG and there it would stay until 0:04 left in the game. On Colorado's 34 yard line and moving down the field at will with 12 or so seconds left in the game, the Buffaloes sent the blitz right up the middle, OLB Dallas Everson hit the quarterback and forced a fumble. MLB John Stuart picked up that ball and raced 53 yards for the second defensive score of the day to ice the game with only 0:04 seconds left.

5. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Got all the way finished with my game. Then it freezes while looking at end game highlights... WTF :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

6. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

When it freezes for me it is at that same place or at the cut-scene going into hafltime. Always those two spots.

7. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

That's frustrating as hell. Luckily, this game isn't as bugged as last year's.