2016 National Champion!!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jfosh, Mar 31, 2010.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

2016 National Champion!!

The usual suspects at the Top of the polls have all suffered losses earlier than usual or have a pair of marks on there record. 3 time national champ Tennessee has 2 losses, Georgia Tech has 2 losses, and Georgia has 1. Its been talked about before but 2016 should thrust a new coach into the National Title circle.

Virginia Tech is perched atop the polls at #1. If Tech can run the table which would include wins over #2 Auburn and they would need a win in the ACC championship game. This would be the 3rd consecutive trip to the National Title game. If Tech makes it for the 3rd year in a row its gotta be a charm for them right?

Auburn holds the #2 spot but has some work to do. They must beat Alabama first. Bama has defeated the Tigers 3 times in a row and host this game at Bryant Denny Stadium. Then they have to beat Virginia Tech. Tech scored at will in the last meeting between these two teams. Who is home Tech or Auburn? And don't forget these wins would have to be followed up by a rematch against Georgia in the SEC Title game.

Florida St. and its new coach Merih finds himself unbeaten and in the National Title mix. I need some help....who's left in his way? I pretty sure he would need to beat Virgina Tech!!

Alabama no stranger to being high in the polls finds itself in the Title mix. But Bama needs to win out to make the title game. LSU is the first obstacle in the Tides' way. LSU is always up for this game and this game is never easy. Baton Rouge hosts this contest and it should be wild. The Iron Bowl against Auburn follows this one. Bama will need to make it 4 in a row before being able to get revenge against Georgia who squashed the Tide in last years SEC championship game.

Georgia is always lurking. This year is no different with only one loss and a spot in the SEC Championship clinched the Dawgs are still in the mix. They should arrive in the Title game with the 1 loss against Alabama or Auburn. They still need some CPU teams to go down but I like their chances if they win out.

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Auburn gonna win this year.

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

Hopefully I will put an end to this talk. I say it every year but Bama in 2016!

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i got Va Tech late in the season too..... looking to spoil somebody's fun... who's gonna be the chump this year.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Let's just sim to the offseason and find out.

6. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Don't jinx me MO!

Alabama continues to post about 4 in a row. He may very well do it.

I will say this.....He will need to play his best game!

My team may not be as highly regarded OVR wise, but my team is built for my style of game.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

uhhh that was last season Ryno...lol. Check the highlights on youtube....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnKm23H6t00

VA Tech and Auburn are 1-1. Auburn won the last meeting pretty easily....but that was then and this is now!!!

Looks like VTECH will be playing possibly Florida State in the ACC game I think.....should be interesting.

8. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

I'm confident yet realistic about this season. I know if I play the brand of smart ball that I'm capable of, that I can run the table leading to the CCG. This is probably the least explosive and dynamic of the 4 inexplosive and stale squads I've had which lead to alot of people (myself included) downplaying my chances.

2 user games won, 4 left.

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

I meant Florida State... my bad... still, 2 possible chumps in waiting... i know i'll bite one of them in the ass.

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

This thread is fun; good analysis; but it seems like there's too much left to really predict anything.

11. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    sorry Ramirez you've been playing the best right now in the league...taking down helli was huge.

I'd say jms, merih are high on the list as well.

12. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Who did Auburn lose to?

13. jfosh

jfosh Super

ROLL TIDE!!!(y)

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah i must have missed the game summary somewhere in between the other two that we have.

Oh and I'm calling an all Tech title game.

15. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I know we have FSU left on our schedule and hope he is unbeaten when that game comes about.

We would love to ruin the FNGs run at a title.

16. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Sorry Bruce, I had to lay the Tomahawk chop down. But you could end any chance he has to get into the national title game.

17. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I will shit bricks if Ga Tech gets in. UNC has knocked off Climpsun and Ga Tech, has fewer losses and still sitting behind both? Eff you pollsters.

18. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

We all know its going to be Georgia vs VaTech and Georgia will win.

19. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

TT is in if VTECH or BAMA loses......

20. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Texas tech/ Georgia tech final......

El oh el

21. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

edit for blaza

22. jfosh

jfosh Super

Alabama has no takers..... I guess no one wants to be right.

Georgia vs Alabama SEC Championship game...

Bama makes its 4th consective trip to the SEC title game. The Tide stands at 1-2. Their lone win ended Georgia's undefeated season 2 years ago. Alabama will play the home team in this years matchup, a first for the Tide.

Bama needs 1 win for the title game.

23. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Will Bama get to the show or will the choke as usual...........UGA is stumbled for the first time this season vs Auburn but I believe will be ready for BAMA. I dont know if fosh has the balls to win out!

24. jfosh

jfosh Super

Wooooha! Bama is fired up.....v-tech = 1st loser x 2...........hookies will be first to have balls cut off this year!!!! Auburn FTW

Bama no choke this year just get n ur dun

25. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

This thread sucks. :(