2016 Offseason

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, Jun 23, 2011.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

We will have our offseason tomorrow night unless the majority of us cannot make it. Check in here please to let me know if you will or will not be there tomorrow night.

How does 8:00pm EST sound?

Also, if you have any schedule requests, lets have them now.

Clay

2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I won't make it but don't really care or need to do anything off-season-wise. Let me know who wants to play Navy (Pitt, OSU), oh and Army ;)

3. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I wont be able to make it.

4. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

I'll be there. Let me know if you're working and need assistance with the schedule on saturday. I'm thinking we are going to need to do a 24 hour advance to try and get this in. Games are gonna be simmed but it's better then nothing.

5. jtthirtyfour

jtthirtyfour Walk On

I won't make it either but I dont think theres anything I really need to do

6. C Young

C Young Walk On

Ill be there

7. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

ill be there. But I want minimal user games on my schedule cause i'm going into cruise control until '12 comes out. Don't know how available i'll be

8. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I definately want InfinateMTX on my schedule next year.

9. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I'll be there.

10. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

just hook me up with as many user games as you can schedule me. i don't care who anymore, so just schedule whatever if it makes it easier.

11. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

@jasonkapono24 - Will not be there & wants user games (Army, Pitt, Ohio St)
    @pnc - Will not be there & wants user games late in the season
    @jtthirtyfour - Will not be there & wants user games
    @BigKing - Will be there & wants user games
    @Cocky Marine - Will not be there & wants max user games
    @CharlestonUSC - Wants max user games (No Ohio St.)
    @InfiniteMTX - Will be there & want user gamess (Ohio St. , Navy, Pitt, & Temple)
    @gwill - Will be there & wants user games (at Pitt)
    @clayandlbf - Will be there & wants max user games (Ohio St., Pitt, Navy)

@Ryan C - Will be there & wants 1 OOC user game

I appreciate you offering to help BigKing and I will most likely take you up on that. I have to be up at 4am Saturday morning to head to work. I'm training right now for my new position and this start time is brutal. I am going to attempt to make the schedule Friday night after our offseason. I'll pass the file to you if I do not get it finished. Just give me as many user games as possible and from the sound of it, everyone except MTX and pnc want as many user games as possible.

Also, I will be heading out of town starting on July 2nd through 9th. I will pass the file to you again BK at that time. Just put me in AP and if I have a user game during that time they will have to play CPU.

BigKing mentioned it so I'll address it here. In order to get as much of this season in as possible, I think we need to do a 24 hour advance cycle. If at the deadline the game isn't played, we advance. Only time we delay advance is if (1) it is a user game and (2) the users have contacted the commish and have a game scheduled for the next day.

12. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

I will try to get my games in early morning, like 4am if it is CPU, and try to work best to schedule user games quickly.

13. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Also max user games.

14. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

And id like to play Ohio state early in the season if possible.

15. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

what offense are you running Cocky?

16. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

i honestly am not sure what miami runs. ill run the spread with carolina though.

17. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Clay, you should advance to sway recruits now. Some of us can get started early

18. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

I got the National Champs in my conference, so give me Temple and Navy

19. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Some east coast games. Not Trying to travel far from Happy Valley

20. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Man this guy is calling me out. I'll play Penn St. late in the year if possible. 11-1 last season. But now I got OSU, Pitt, and Penn St.

21. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

for my schedule request, i promised BigKing a return game at Pitt. As far as 24 hr advance, are we saying that if we miss a game then we miss a game? if no, then I say we operate on the normal 48 hour advance. In my other dynasty we figured moving on a 48 hr advance schedule would have us finish a week after 12 drops and by then most if not all should have 12.

22. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Clay if possible I'd like to play Penn state in gay valley so I can make all his fans teary eyed in the cold.

23. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Yeah Gwill. We'll do a 24 hour advance for this season only and it's no big deal if games are simmed (just this season). To me, this season is just for fun, no big deal. No pressure season. We'll go back to 48 hour advance for our first 12 season.

24. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Since we were on the verge of not playing another season, I think it's going to be quite acceptable to miss a game or two since we're looking to advance in 24 hour cycles. There is no question that 12 will drop before we are done with this season. I'm picking my copy up at the midnight sale and at that point I'm going to rather play 12 then beat Gwill at Heinz field.

25. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

ill be at the midnight sale also!!! yeah beeoootches!!

Power Trade 25% - Madden 2012, NCAA 2012 or Resident Evil: Mercenaries

Power Trade: Get a 25% trade bonus on any games traded toward a new copy of Madden 2012, NCAA 2012 or Resident Evil: Mercenaries.

Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new copy of Madden 2012, NCAA 2012 or Resident Evil: Mercenaries. While supplies last. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.