2016 preseason Defensive AA team

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fsupenguin, May 25, 2010.

1. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

2016 preseason Defensive AA team

2016 Defensive All Americans
    DE
    [​IMG]
    #92 Lance Moore 6'1" 258 (RS) Senior
    This beast from MSU racked up 54 tackles, 17 stops made for a loss, and 7 sacks. These are not just last seasons totals, but numbers he has averaged for the last 3 seasons and looks to cap a stellar career with another solid season.

[​IMG]
    #93 Joel Sullivan 6'2" 268 (RS) Senior
    With 13 sacks and 22 tackles for a loss this Badger was a force last season, and is a of part perhaps the most productive D-line in the entire NCAA.

DT
    [​IMG]
    #96 Curtis Finely 6'4" 281 (RS) Senior
    This guy is a freak plain and simple with his 86 speed at the DT position. This speed was put to good use last season as he made 47 stops, 13 of those being sacks, as dropping back to pass against the Badgers would seem to be a one of the toughest things you could ask of your QB this season.

[​IMG]
    #97 Reggis Slaughter 6'6" 277 (RS) Senior
    This young man is a warrior on and off the field getting into opponents backfields as he prepares for a career of defending our nation. Slaughter proved to be the complete package last season with 49 tackles, 19 for a negative yards, 7 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, and he batted down 3 passes as well.

MLB
    [​IMG]
    #53 Brian Blount 5'11" 213 (RS) Senior
    While Blount doesn't have as many tackles as some other MLBs with only 75 last season. But he makes plenty of big plays as shown by the 5PDs last season, 3 picks, 2 that he took to the house to go along with his 15 tackles for a loss and 3 sacks.

OLB
    [​IMG]
    #55 D.D. Johnson 6'0" 216 Senior
    This 3 year starter is model of consistency at a high level with 85 tackles, 11 for a loss, and 3 sacks, not just last season, but that is also his average for the past 3 seasons at Utah.

[​IMG]
    #55 Daniel Merrill 6'0" 227 (RS) Senior
    A man who does everything but drive the bus and carry the ball on offense. His numbers from last season :
    92 tackels, 32 for a loss, 9 sacks, 4 ints, 4 tds, 11 pds, 2 ff, 3 fr, 1 blk.
    He is a playmaker, and if not for the next man on our list he might be considered the best in the nation.

[​IMG]
    #53 Roderick Scott 6'3" 223 (RS) Senior
    4 LBs on my AA team? Yes there are as this man probably does not count a normal human being, plus it is my list so what are you going to do about it? He wrecked offenses last season too the tune of 31 stops behind the line of scrimmage, and 21 sacks! And he has done this all career long with 101 stops for a loss and 58 sacks and counting. He was also seen riding bikes with Lance Armstrong, and chilling with Barry Bonds, needless to say I am calling for blood tests.

CB
    [​IMG]
    #40 Matt Norman 6'0" 179 (RS) Senior
    The active career leader in picks with 15 is the current gold standard for coverage in the NCAA despite just picking off 2 passes last season. Look for a big rebound from him as he plays smart, not always selling out for pick with 13 pds last season and 3 ff making it very hard for opposing offenses who dare throw to his side of the field.

[​IMG]
    #47 Burditt Lee 6'0" 193 (RS) Senior
    A pick machine with 9 last season, as well as 7 pds. This Huskie will being a top contender for the thorpe award this season.

SS
    [​IMG]
    #43 Mike Meadows 6'6" 207 (RS) Senior
    His numbers were only average last season with 64 tackles, and 8 for a loss along with only 1 int. But with his size, speed and talent around him look for big things from this big player, good luck throwing deep to his side of the field.

FS
    [​IMG]
    #38 Frank Peterson 6'3" 210 Senior
    The Ball State captain know how to make plays on the ball down with 3 picks and 12 pds last season and 41 pds for his career.

P
    [​IMG]
    #19 Brad Goodman 6'1" 189 Sophomore
    His numbers were on par with the other great punters with 42.5 avg, and 33.3 net avg. But the the man had to punt 110 times, and only put 16 of them into the endzone for touchbacks, with pinning LA Tech opponents in there own redzone 38 times.

2. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

I'll get the rest of this up hopefully before I head into work in the morning, but it will be up for sure tomorrow evening, sorry guys I just ran out of time tonight.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

All good Penguin. Get it done when you can bro.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Good stuff so far also, by the way.

5. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

great start so far Pengy! Love the team logos also.

6. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Good job man, Those DL of mine did not play like AA's in the opener

7. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Finished!

8. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Great job on the research Pengy!

9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Great work