1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2016 Sim 2 (April 11-20)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Oct 19, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Missing exports from Bondzai Jshaver ty5oke

Live sim at 8 PM EST. Get your exports in

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

fuck 'em. start it early, i've got to go to my wife's bosses house for some b.s. party.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PAgamer07

I hate social shit... Fuck people

• Like Like x 3
  4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Just drink all their beer.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Wife stopped at Four Peaks Brewery and grabbed me a growler as a bribe. She won't tell what kind she got though, better not be the peach seasonal shit they have right now or she'll be sleeping on her bosses couch.

• Like Like x 2
  6. PAgamer07

7. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  8. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

I have till 5...:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. PAgamer07

NeuroticTruth

Saw your question about help in the chatbox. Perhaps you should get in Skype and guys can help you. OR ask questions in a thread :)

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

11. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

[​IMG]

12. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Bass is good. I just had it for the first time the other night. I'm drinking Sam Adams Oktoberfest again. I need to get out to a store with better beer selection.

13. PAgamer07

Nice. Lagunitas makes really good beer

14. PAgamer07

15. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Mine tonight

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. PAgamer07

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. PAgamer07

Wednesday, April 20th, 2016
    Baltimore Orioles: RF Rob Burns was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: bruised elbow. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    San Diego Padres: C Tommy Medica was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Oakland Athletics: 3B Tony Thompson was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Tuesday, April 19th, 2016
    New York Yankees: SP Michael Pineda was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: ruptured ulnar collateral ligament. He's expected to miss about 13 months.
    Milwaukee Brewers: SS Alcides Escobar was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: fractured wrist. He's expected to miss about 6-7 weeks.
    Cincinnati Reds: SS Billy Hamilton was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    New York Yankees: CL Bobby Parnell was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained forearm. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Monday, April 18th, 2016
    Detroit Tigers: SP Justin Verlander was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: rotator cuff strain. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Detroit Tigers: MR Dawrin Frias was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn triceps. He's expected to miss about 3-4 months.
    Sunday, April 17th, 2016
    San Francisco Giants: CF Franklin Gutierrez was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (back). This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: LF Reggie Willits was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Cincinnati Reds: SP Kyle Lotzkar was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring strain. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Friday, April 15th, 2016
    Cleveland Indians: LF Josh Willingham was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Thursday, April 14th, 2016
    San Francisco Giants: SS Mike Murray was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: pinched nerve (neck). He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Milwaukee Brewers: SP Jordan Zimmermann was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Wednesday, April 13th, 2016
    Chicago Cubs: SS Chris McConnell was injured . The Diagnosis: flu. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    New York Yankees: CF Curtis Granderson was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 5-6 weeks.
    Miami Marlins: 2B Ryan Gennett was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: back soreness. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Seattle Mariners: C Jesus Montero was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hip strain. He's expected to miss about 6-7 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: CF Anthony Gose was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: separated shoulder. He's expected to miss about 3-4 weeks.
    Tuesday, April 12th, 2016
    Philadelphia Phillies: 2B Rickie Weeks was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    New York Mets: RF Andre Ethier was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: intercostal strain. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Kansas City Royals: C Salvador Perez was injured in a collision at home plate. The Diagnosis: torn labrum (Shoulder). This is a CAREER ENDING injury!
    Monday, April 11th, 2016
    Boston Red Sox: LF Eric Fryer was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: elbow contusion. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Chicago Cubs: SP James McDonald was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: sore thumb. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Cleveland Indians: CL Joe Nathan was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: elbow inflammation. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.

18. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

If only Guerra would start hitting again. I think the move to DH has his ass in a slump. Time to get him back on 1st.

19. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

Some big injuries that sim and look at OAK's surprising start

20. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Feel free to add me to the skype chat then. SN: NeuroticTruth

21. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

PAgamer07

For some reason the 2 players I got from TOR now have a Major League contract and need to be placed on my 40-man? They should of kept their minor league contract as far as I know.

22. PAgamer07

Ill fix it next time I sim. Since you exported after I had processed the trade, stuff got messed up.

23. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

I'll just keep them on DFA for my export.

24. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

3-5 sim not good coming off an 8-1 one.

25. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

jeez, i guess we've been wrong about you all along.