2016 Sim 2 (April 11-20)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Oct 19, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Missing exports from Bondzai Jshaver ty5oke

Live sim at 8 PM EST. Get your exports in

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

fuck 'em. start it early, i've got to go to my wife's bosses house for some b.s. party.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PAgamer07

I hate social shit... Fuck people

• Like Like x 3
  4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Just drink all their beer.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Wife stopped at Four Peaks Brewery and grabbed me a growler as a bribe. She won't tell what kind she got though, better not be the peach seasonal shit they have right now or she'll be sleeping on her bosses couch.

• Like Like x 2
  6. PAgamer07

7. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  8. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

I have till 5...:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. PAgamer07

NeuroticTruth

Saw your question about help in the chatbox. Perhaps you should get in Skype and guys can help you. OR ask questions in a thread :)

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

11. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

[​IMG]

12. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Bass is good. I just had it for the first time the other night. I'm drinking Sam Adams Oktoberfest again. I need to get out to a store with better beer selection.

13. PAgamer07

Nice. Lagunitas makes really good beer

14. PAgamer07

15. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Mine tonight

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. PAgamer07

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. PAgamer07

Wednesday, April 20th, 2016
    Baltimore Orioles: RF Rob Burns was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: bruised elbow. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    San Diego Padres: C Tommy Medica was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Oakland Athletics: 3B Tony Thompson was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Tuesday, April 19th, 2016
    New York Yankees: SP Michael Pineda was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: ruptured ulnar collateral ligament. He's expected to miss about 13 months.
    Milwaukee Brewers: SS Alcides Escobar was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: fractured wrist. He's expected to miss about 6-7 weeks.
    Cincinnati Reds: SS Billy Hamilton was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    New York Yankees: CL Bobby Parnell was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained forearm. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Monday, April 18th, 2016
    Detroit Tigers: SP Justin Verlander was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: rotator cuff strain. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Detroit Tigers: MR Dawrin Frias was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn triceps. He's expected to miss about 3-4 months.
    Sunday, April 17th, 2016
    San Francisco Giants: CF Franklin Gutierrez was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (back). This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: LF Reggie Willits was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Cincinnati Reds: SP Kyle Lotzkar was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring strain. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Friday, April 15th, 2016
    Cleveland Indians: LF Josh Willingham was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Thursday, April 14th, 2016
    San Francisco Giants: SS Mike Murray was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: pinched nerve (neck). He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Milwaukee Brewers: SP Jordan Zimmermann was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Wednesday, April 13th, 2016
    Chicago Cubs: SS Chris McConnell was injured . The Diagnosis: flu. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    New York Yankees: CF Curtis Granderson was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 5-6 weeks.
    Miami Marlins: 2B Ryan Gennett was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: back soreness. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Seattle Mariners: C Jesus Montero was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hip strain. He's expected to miss about 6-7 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: CF Anthony Gose was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: separated shoulder. He's expected to miss about 3-4 weeks.
    Tuesday, April 12th, 2016
    Philadelphia Phillies: 2B Rickie Weeks was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    New York Mets: RF Andre Ethier was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: intercostal strain. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Kansas City Royals: C Salvador Perez was injured in a collision at home plate. The Diagnosis: torn labrum (Shoulder). This is a CAREER ENDING injury!
    Monday, April 11th, 2016
    Boston Red Sox: LF Eric Fryer was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: elbow contusion. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Chicago Cubs: SP James McDonald was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: sore thumb. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Cleveland Indians: CL Joe Nathan was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: elbow inflammation. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.

18. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

If only Guerra would start hitting again. I think the move to DH has his ass in a slump. Time to get him back on 1st.

19. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

Some big injuries that sim and look at OAK's surprising start

20. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Feel free to add me to the skype chat then. SN: NeuroticTruth

21. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

PAgamer07

For some reason the 2 players I got from TOR now have a Major League contract and need to be placed on my 40-man? They should of kept their minor league contract as far as I know.

22. PAgamer07

Ill fix it next time I sim. Since you exported after I had processed the trade, stuff got messed up.

23. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

I'll just keep them on DFA for my export.

24. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

3-5 sim not good coming off an 8-1 one.

25. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

jeez, i guess we've been wrong about you all along.