2016 Tennessee Volunteers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, May 28, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Vols Seal Narrow Victory Over Buffs with Arm of Jackson
    With over 550 yards of total offense the Vols move to 2-1.

[​IMG]
    Senior QB Aaron Jackson had another stellar day completing 29 of 38 passes for 462 yards.

Boulder, CO - The #15 Tennessee Vols are now gettin things rollin' as the offense proved to be very powerful once again. Senior QB Aaron Jackson completed 72% of his passes for nearly 500 yards with 3 passing TDs.

Preseason All American WR Deon Butler caught 7 passes for 116 yards with 1 TD for a strong showing. Running back Josh Davis had another 100 yard day getting 23 hard nosed carries averaging 4.5 yards per carry.

"We are playing very well offensively. We need to shore up some things on the defensive side but that will come with time," explained newly appointed Coach Frisk after the game.

" Our offense is a well oiled machine at this point int he season, I hope it carries over to SEC play here in the next couple weeks," commented Josh Davis.

The Tennessee Volunteers (2-1) will be sure to get the defensive unit clicking as they head towards a very important SEC conference schedule.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Go Vols!!