1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2016 Twins Block

Discussion in 'Trade Block' started by Ken Welsch, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Ken Welsch

Ken Welsch BTFD!

C Stephen Hill - if you need a platoon catcher, this is your guy. He smashes lefties and is versatile enough to play corner infield and outfield.
    1B Justin Morneau - big lefty slugger needs a change of scenery.
    1B/3B/DH Edwin Encarnacion - veteran has been a consistent RBI-guy for years
    2B Nick Noonan - simply out of room in the bigs, is pretty much a lock to be a solid 15HR/15SB player
    3B Brett Morel - consistent veteran with a friendly contract, solid fielding, is good but recent trade makes him expendable.
    SS Yunel Escobar - veteran is still a good fielder and plus hitter but has been passed up by top prospect
    LF Nicholas Schwaner - solid hitter with pop needs a chance to establish himself in the bigs
    CF Denard Span - veteran CF is very good defender and still has good bat

SP Garrett Gould - young, cheap and has a variety of solid pitches
    MR Glen Perkins - longtime Twins setup man can be had because of depth
    MR Lester Oliveros - has been a solid setup man

I'm always more interested in quality over quantity, though I also realize some of the guys listed above won't fetch more than a modest prospect. I also have room to absorb salary if it makes sense for me.

Send me offers!