2016 Under the Influence Awards

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by publik drunk, Nov 30, 2015.

1. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Reserved

2. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

[​IMG]

It's that time of year again! I know all of you wonderful owners have been asking yourselves "What can I do to stick out and land one of the prestigious awards?" Well after careful consideration (and a few cases of beer) this one man selection committee has selected the lucky winners. And now time for your 2016 Under the Influence Awards:

[​IMG]

This award could be named many different things, play call of the year, what the hell was he thinking, game of the year, but we are going to call it what it was, the ballsiest call of the year. Up 3 with under 2 minutes inside the unbeaten Patriots 10 and facing 4th and 1 the Bills went for the win. We have all seen the calls in this situation, FB dive, QB sneak, shotgun runs, and slants but the Bills called a play with a double move. The coverage was decent but Hoag delivered a good pass and the wr made a better catch and broke the Patriots heart. Great call CTfromDC

[​IMG]

Everyone knows that asshole in your group that when things aren't going well for them, they turn into a real Debbie downer. That is exactly the case with this guy. His Eagles were struggling and he just kept taking jabs at my Panthers. He even went as far as screen shoting their schedule and writing 7-9 on it early in the year. Then his hate turned to my Sooners, I guess because the two on his Eagles didn't pan out, and they went on a tear. Black Republican can you please throw some shade on my Mavericks next please? All I have to say is keep up the good work buddy.

[​IMG]

Early in the season the Patriots and Jimmy G were putting up crazy offensive numbers. This caught the attention of the Cardinals owner who called out the Patriots. The smack talk was one sided at first but eventually the Patriots owner got involved later in the year. As the game drew close the league was buzzing and the title game of the century was thrown out prematurely. In the end the 9-13 viewers fell asleep in their chairs as the game was defensive and boring. It has since been title game of celibacy as no one in attendance or watching got laid for a week due to fail expectations.

[​IMG]

We all know how Cheez is. Early in the season he was quiet, after a terrible start he was not around in the group me and nowhere to be found. My guess is he was studying Les Miles and how to spin his misfortune. Taking a page from the " We are the only team undefeated in regulation" book, Cheez reminded everyone how close most of his losses were with the files best team. Good try Cheez we don't feel sorry for your failures and actually enjoy seeing you lose!

[​IMG]

Draft day trades, we all love them. A lot of us have received a first rd pick from someone, and they go and exceed our expectations and the pick isn't anywhere near what we hoped. What if that pick turned into #3 overall?

Halfway through the season, it was evident the Browns were struggling. JFace907 hadn't won a game, JFF was hurt, and the product on the field just wasn't there. What we then started to realize is that he had also acquired the 49ers first rd pick in a trade last year from hskr8128. We all joked, as 49ers struggled too, that JJ was going to end up with the top two picks and he came damn close! The 49ers failed on a level that hasn't been accomplished since Bill Cosby mixed up his adderall and roofies. It's ok guys season is over and the draft is coming soon. Too bad you have to wait until the 35th pick Hskr!!!

[​IMG]

Home field advantage, a hotly contested subject in TMFL. The Ravens were the leagues most gracious host going 6-2 on the road, while an unthinkable 3-5 on the road. Damn Papa Perry was a rough season and I heard you already petitioned the league for two games in London next year.

[​IMG]

Last year we compared Phillip Rivers to a fast food chain because of the amount of turnovers he was giving out. This year Rivers turned it around with a 47-22 ratio! Congratulations Ace847

[​IMG]

Big Ben was setting the league ablaze early and broke the single game passing record 3 times. Unfortunately for nellycuz Madden got the last laugh as Big Ben was injured and missed time in the regular season

[​IMG]

What a rivalry this could be. charter04 has made it clear he is not a fan of the Diablos name and hell hath no fury like a preachers sermon. When Cgreen214 matches his Diablos up with the Cowboys, it could be a matchup of biblical proportions.

[​IMG]

bringbackjimmy a staple of tmfl and someone the league would never be the same without. We give you hell all the time buddy but you truly are an important member of the league. I wanna recognize you and you are the first player in TMFL to have an UTI award named after them. This award will represent the user who psyches them self out of a big game, QB situation, draft pick whatever it is. Sometimes sir you're your own worst enemy. Congratulations on your achievement!

Side note: I am aware that shortening the name of the Under the Influence award makes it appear we are referring to a painful and embarrassing medical condition. I find it fitting though as sometimes if you are not careful, you get shit you don't want.

[​IMG]

The Jaguars quickly became a team of disarray. They built a new stadium, signed terrible off season contracts, and neglected his team overall in their first owners short time in the league. After being removed from ownership one can only hope he is out there somewhere playing in traffic and not managing any football franchises.

We were able to find an owner to clean them up though. When finances are a mess count on TMFL to bring in Gravity our super Jew:

[​IMG]

Man it was a hell of a second season and I would like to thank everyone for having a good sense of humor and not taking these too seriously. Let's have a great third season and it is never too late to leave your mark.

• Like Like x 5
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Lol... I'll take that award! Just like first round exits for both the Sooners and Panthers in the playoffs lol!! Great stuff man!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I would like to thank my Lord Jesus Christ for helping me hate the Diablos.

I look forward to facing them with God and America's team. We try to bring bad guys in and give them a second chance. Their football talent has nothing to with it. It's all about second chances!

If you have a problem with it, let he who has no sin cast the first stone!

God bless the Dallas Cowboys and God bless America!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

publik drunk ... You should add the Colossal Collapse Award aka Dem Boyz in November ! I'd like to nominate ... The TMFL Cowboys ... Fitting right anddddd The Baltimore Ravens! :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I blame my wife's pregnancy. It distracted me.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Wow awesome stuff... Love it

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Dang publik drunk ! Great stuff man! You had me cracking up :)

• Like Like x 1