!!!2016 Weekly User Predictions!!!

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by White Walkers, Jan 18, 2012.

1. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Season 2016 Predictions

WEEK 1

3.jpg Alabama VS USC 6.jpg

I believe this game will come down to "coaching". USC is playing with a lot on their shoulders. They are being hunted by everyone in the NCAA. The two teams are pretty much even and USC by far has the advantage from homefield. I think Alabama will keep it close in the beginning but start to fall short towards the end of the game. Alabama will turn the ball over a few times and USC will take advantage of their mistakes. I see this game staying close until the end. USC wins 42-24.

7.jpg Clemson VS LSU 9.jpg

Well isnt this an intriguing matchup. These are two programs that cannot find their way. LSU just about fired eberdeeber this past offseason and Coach clayandlbf is on the hotseat. These two programs are the definition of underachieving and need to step up their below par coaching. The two programs recruit well, especially LSU, but cannot coach up their players. I see this game being a very sloppy game with turnovers. I dont see this being an offensive game at all. I give LSU the edge only because the game is being played at Death Valley. However, the name of the stadium has become a laughing stock in college football since 2011. Will this be the year one of these teams emerge themselves from college football's pretenders? Or will one of these teams become contenders? I see LSU winning this game by running the ball all over Clemson. Final score predicted to be 28-17 LSU.

18.jpg FSU VS Wisconsin 1.gif

Now this is a big boy matchup. #3 FSU comes into #2 Wisconsin to make a statement. Both teams are striving for their conference and a National Championship bid. FSU and Coach BigKing endured a heart-breaking loss last year in the ACC Championship game that was known by some to be one of the biggest upsets and disappointments in history. FSU and Coach BigKing look to rebound by taking their anger out of the Badgers. FSU knows how to throw the ball and run it. They have talented players on both sides of the ball and are very very physical. However, Wisconsin has their own bit of talent along with new talent that needs to step up and fill in some holes vacated by some Wisconsin All-Time greats! I look for this game to be a defensive struggle giving the edge to the home team. Wisconsin wins late 31-28.

• Like Like x 1
  2. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I could not figure out how to make the W smaller. Sory.

3. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Sure.... Your intimidation tactics don't work against the Noles.

4. BigKing

And just for the record, I disagree with every one of your picks.

5. C Young

C Young Walk On

He will be proven right in at least one of those games!!!

6. C Young

C Young Walk On

Also why the fuck wont my fan base go over B+!?

7. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Im going to disagree with your face tonight.

8. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

We need some Week 3 Predictions!!

9. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I cant get into dynasty what user games are there?

10. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Wisconsin vs Alabama
    LSU vs Miami
    UNC vs USC

Have you been able to get on our EA Dynasty website?

11. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

no because EA Sports is horrible. I wish that entire company would piss blood for the rest of their lives.

12. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Wow, that is weird. What does it do when you try to get on there?

13. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

same thing it has been doing. same thing as waynes....im calling comcast tomorrow to see when i can get them. its weird that i connected to comcast earlier today and it worked fine. makes me think is att bellsouths errror...but knowing EA SPORTS its probably them somehow.

14. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

connection failed...cannot connect to ea servers at this time. i can play mw3 online and stream netflix so i know my internet is good. i dont know where the problem is. att/bellsouth has "escalated" my problem and is getting back with me within 48 hours to tell me whats up.

15. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

No, i'm talking about on your PC. the EA website for our dynasty

16. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

i havemt tried....is there a password and whats the original name of our dynasty?

17. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

You just log in like always...I log in with my email address and my password and it will automatically bring up the dynasties you are in.

18. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Week 3

10.jpg LSU VS MIAMI 44.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen this will be a very interesting matchup this weekend against a very mediocre coach in Coach eberdeeber and a very mediocre team led by Coach Chris Rouse. This game is a toss up so I will predict the win going to the home team. This will be a 21-14 type of ball game. Edge going to Miami at home. If your wife is home you might want to take her out on a date during this matchup because that will perhaps be more entertaining than watching this one.

66.jpg UNC VS USC 5.jpg

This is an intriguing matchup. A very well coached UNC team led by Coach @DivisibleDuke coming across the country to the number 1 hardest place to play in America. However, they are not the hardest team to play in America. And they surely can lose. Look for UNC to take control of this game from the beginning and win a very good defensive game. I see this game coming down to coaching. If UNC can keep from turning the ball over and manage to have a few scoring drives that take up time their defense should keep them in the game and win this ball game late. UNC over USC 28-16.

2.jpg WISCONSIN VS ALABAMA 3.jpg

Two very powerful teams in this matchup. The number one team in the coutry goes on the road to play a historicaly dominating team in Alabama coached by Magoo. This game will be low scoring and turnovers will predict the outcome. I predict whoever plays the less sloppy game will win this game. I see Wisconsin having a hard time running the ball on Bama. I also see Bama having a difficult time passing the ball. Turnovers will determine the outcome of this matchup of heavyweights. I predict Wisconsin having a better game all around and leaving Tuscaloosa with a W. Wisconsin over Alabama 31-24.

19. BigKing

I'm agreeing with your pics this week.

20. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Gonna be a tough one down in T-town. Better bring your A+ game.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  21. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

i HAVE TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO PLAY IT FIRST.

22. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

I disagree with at least one of those predictions.

23. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Which one?

24. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

What do you think??? Of course Bama is going to win!!!

25. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

WE SHALL SEE MY YOUNG PADAWAN.