2017 Injury Report

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Apr 22, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

2017 Injury Report

yeah that right I created it and there is no avoiding it....INJURIES!! They really affect your team this year and wreck havoc on a whole season.

First Big injury of the year already!!

Auburn star TE Gordon out for 6 weeks.....ouch.

When Auburn played VTECH last season Gordon was the sole offensive threat. Who will step up for Coach Ramirez?!?!?

I am predicting that my #2 HB Hicks will go down for some time. He is constantly getting knocked out for periods of time. He is important as there will be a 50/50 split in carries this year in Blacksburg

2. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

That means he'll miss the FSU game...

[​IMG]
    Success.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Just noticed this thread but my stud freshman cb/returner washington strained something and will miss the rest of the year. too bad he didnt get one of those broken collarbone will return soon injuries.

4. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

In a freak fall similar to Adrian Peterson's season ending injury from his junior year as a Sooner, RB Aaron Flowers had his season end today via a break of a collarbone.

Flowers, a junior, ended at 990 yards. Just 10 yards short of 1000, to go along with 17 touchdowns and an astounding 5.7 yards per carry. His burst and speed in the open field is going to be missed.

FSU's yearly bad luck with runningbacks continues, as this is the third year in a row that either the starter or the backup has been knocked out for the season. Kelvin McAfee, who was Flower's backup, sits at 4.2 yards per carry, and doesn't seem to be a viable option as a starter.

This means that the reins of the rushing attack will be turned over to Geoff Ward, the true freshman speed demon who was a crown jewel of last years top ranked recruiting class. He enters into the starting lineup at the beginning of what is to be a very steep part of the season for the Noles. He has limited experience, but has shown flashes of brilliance so far averaging a whopping 6.7 yards per carry on his 8 attempts.

Ward doesn't have much time for his learning curve to set in, the Noles are going to need him to suit up next week against the Tarheels and the following week against Clemson. A true test indeed.

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Merih, i think ward can make the transition...though filling those shoes left by Flowers maybe tough...