2017 Legacy Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Mar 2, 2012.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Good Luck!

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

[​IMG] Alabama Crimson Tide Recruiting Week 1

Alabama starts the season off on a high note signing three players in Week 1.

At the top of the list is :5stars: #1 DE Chad Robinson. Robinson is a 6'0" 218 Pass Rusher from Miramar, FL and the first highly touted DE we've brought in since we've been here. He may have to sit year 1, but he'll be a three year starter after that.​

SPD ACC AGI STR TKL PMV FMV BSH PUR HTP
    B- B+ C C C+ B B B- B-

Next on the list are :4stars: #1 G Jeremy Black and #1 SS Devon Harmon.

Picking up a quality G is great for the Tide, and hopefully this will give us a chance to start building a stable of great O lineman. Black is 6'4" 282lbs from Wade Hampton, SC and labeled as a Pass Blocker.​

SPD ACC AGI PBK RBK IBL STR RBF/S PBF/S
    C B+ C B B- C+ B+ C B

Lastly, Devon Harmon, from Wiggins, MS labeled as a Hard Hitter. What this kid lacks in speed he makes up for with a hard nose style and being in the right position at the right time. He's 6'1" 185lbs and we're happy to have him since we'll be losing both our SS and FS next season.​

SPD ACC AGI TKL MCV ZCV PRC HTP PUR BSH
    B- A- C- C+ B- B+ C+ B+ C+ B-

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I have to make the spreadsheet noob lol

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Just trying to be proactive, I'll just copy and paste.

Try getting it done BEFORE Bama signs all the recruits next time :D

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I didn't add any of them to my board so theyre obviously iirevleant.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yeah well my teams not 99 overall either

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Georgia with a week 1 commitment

:5stars: Marcus Frye #2 WR #7 OVR

[​IMG]

8. Wick36

#

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Lol just sayin does it matter who you recruit? You only play with the DT anyway

10. Wick36

just ignore my posts from last night.

Also - it's only in user games that I only user the DL :). I use safeties, linebackers, and lineman against the CPU. :)

And that makes it much more important who I recruit because they have to be good enough for the CPU to be competent with them and do what I want them to do. ;)
    -

Anyway, LSU signs :5stars: HB Kenneth Ross. He is the #1 halfback in the nation and the #1 overall recruit. He's got decent weight, but is a little bit short at 5'9". He lacks elite speed, but he is already stellar at breaking tackles and consistently knocks people bigger than him forward. He has good vision, and his strength is AMAZING for a running back. He is pretty good at all of the break tackle moves, and can run pretty good routes out of the backfield. His biggest asset is that he is good at everything, which will allow him to be used a wide variety of ways.

-

Overall, I don't really like this recruiting class much. This at least goes for the 5 stars who were interested in me. I am only going after 3 to start with this season, whereas I usually start with 5-7.
    We'll see how it all turns out.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  11. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

meh that HB is a scrubbb. He won't break 4000 career yards

12. Wick36

This is probably true. I doubt he will play until his Junior year. Plus, I don't know if we will even finish the 5 seasons for him to graduate.

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I was just playin man, I'll probably never catch up to the talent you've got at LSU..or Georgi for that matter. You guys are extremely tough opponents as well, but 3 #1 players is a start..Using Alabama makes it pretty easy to recruit.

14. Wick36

Recruiting in the SEC in general is ridiculous.

15. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I would have gladly taken him, I only have 3 halfbacks on my roster and one is a converted WR. I had him on my board but dropped him after you locked him up. I only have an outside shot at one :5stars: HB this season.

16. Wick36

I needed to add a half back this year as I also only have 3 on my roster, one of which is a 95 junior so I can't sway him if he wants to go pro.

17. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I believe I have earned all the rights to whine about recruiting, thank you very much. I have two 4*'s interested and it is like freaking Christmas

• Like Like x 1