2017 Legacy Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Raidernation, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Post'em​

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

3. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

I ended up leaving just after our game. I'll post it later on tonight. Great game unless you're a big fan of offense.

4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Yeah that was a battle. Two 3rd down roughing the passer penalties killed me.

5. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Washington wins it with defense in the fourth quarter of this B10-Pac12 match-up. The Husky defense made their presence felt early on with a pick 6 on the Nittany Lions' first drive. Though they struggled to stop the Loins from driving down the field Washington was able to nullify some key possessions throughout the game grabbing 4 interceptions on the dayand holding them to just 10 points. Washington's offense was completely shutdown until the fourth when they scored 13 of the teams 20 points to get the win. Jeremy Miller, junior QB, escaped a benching by finally getting the O rolling late in the third, a fourth down run by Tiquwan Alexander capped the lone scoring drive that would put Washington up for good. Miller who was 8/12 for 159yds 2 picks, completed a big second down pass to WR Nick Boyd for 51 yards, his longest on the day, it was a big momentum swing for the home team. With the crowd in it, the defense was able to put pressure on PSU's Nick White for the rest of the game. White was actually able to take his team down 7 yard line but failed to convert on a fourth and goal sealing the win for Washington who's now 2-0 on the year.​
    Screen Shot 2013-01-01 at 4.16.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-01 at 4.16.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-01 at 4.15.06 PM.png
    J.Miller passes to J.Washington for 21 yards, Miller had to pass and scramble his way down the field on Washington's only scoring drive on the day.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  6. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

#18[​IMG] vs #11[​IMG]

Defense prevails in Georgia Tech's 12-6 win over Cal.

It was an ugly, defensive fight at Memorial Stadium between two tough teams. Only a total of 265 yards were gained by the two teams combined and nobody ever found the endzone. Through the first three quarters, the teams traded field goals and it was 6-6 entering the fourth. Georgia Tech added a couple more field goals in the fourth, taking a 12-6 lead but Cal started putting together a drive in the final minute and a half. In the end, it was Georgia Tech's defense that made the difference, picking off James Keller 3 times and holding Jordan Harrison to just 11 yards on 7 carries. The most costly turnover was on that final drive when CB Wes McBride picked off Keller inside the 10-yard line, sealing the win for Georgia Tech.

Cal's defense also played excellent, forcing a fumble, but both teams only had 3 points off turnovers. The Yellow Jackets never really got the offense going, and Andy Avery only completed 5 of 12 passes for 61 yards. Aside from a couple runs by HB Landon Rogers and a couple scrambles by Avery, the Golden Bears' defense also had the run stuffed all day, not allowing a run longer than 19 yards and letting up just 2.6 yards per carry. Their biggest mistakes were a couple of roughing the passer penalties on third downs to keep drives alive and allowed Tech to get into field goal range.

Georgia Tech moves to 2-0 and has a bye next week before playing #6 Wisconsin.
    Cal drops to 1-1 and plays #6 Wisconsin next.

Scoring Summary.png

Team Stats.png

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Could have swore I made a thread. (just realized I posted it in main forum)

8. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

noob :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

LegA1.PNG

This game began very sloppy for Sparty as turnovers killed their drives early on. UNC scored a touchdown off of a QB Read to go up 7-0 but Mich St would kick a FG to make it 7-3 going into the 2nd. In the 2nd, turnovers killed the offense again but the defense was able to limit UNC to only 2 field goals making the game 13-3 at the half. In the 3rd, Sparty received the ball but threw an interception on the first play, and the tar heels scored a TD to make it 20-3. When all hope seemed lost, Sparty remembered how to play football and scored 24 consecutive points to win the game. The last touchdown was a clutch 10 yard reception by true freshmen WR Keith Mills with less than 2 minutes in the game. Great game gwill

10. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Once we went up 20-3, my offense stopped running and my defense couldn't get a stop

11. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Thats because when you went up 20-3, i started up my gameshark and made your team play like an FCS team until i took the lead. Same thing happened to Raidernation in the last 30 seconds of our game.

• Like Like x 1
  12. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Most Mother Fu^&*ing Disgusting play of the season. GT goes up by 6 in a great back and forth battle. Wisconsin took the ball over and on the first pass across the middle, the GT CPU FS decided to tackle the ball and THAT LED to a stripped ball and GT kneels down to win the game. I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER seen that kind of play with our setting. Nothing against jonskinny12 as he had NOTHING to do with it but that was some horsesh%t if I ever saw it. OK i AM DONE WITH THE VENT and I am sure he will do a write up about the game.

• Like Like x 1
  13. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

Yeah, that was pretty bogus. It was a great game but my CPU defense was ridiculous all game. I'll do a write up when I get to the computer and can upload some highlights.

14. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Someone's age is showing. (Probably both of ours b/c I know what you're talking about)

• Like Like x 2