2017 Miami Hurricanes

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Chris Rouse, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

The Miami Hurricanes look to be coming out of that "Average Team" stage, and is on the starting pace of becoming a good team. We start off by evaluating the QB position; Senior Wallace Brown #3. He was POTENTIALLY the best QB stat wise last year. He played 6 games through close to 3,000 yrds and and put up 31 touchdowns and only 6INTS before having a horrible game against FSU which cost him his spot. But this is a new year, and we are cashing in on him. Next year will be ran by the Sophomore who we decided to redshirt.
    Offensive Line has improved drastically. but now the big move that we made, moving redshirted freshman RB Nick Morris #5 to starter. He came out of high school a top 5 running back. We promised him he was going to be a starter, and the way he looks on paper he should be. We say he should make freshmen All American team.
    The WR position he another position that we are rebuilding but on the off season we pulled in the #5 best WR in the nation Khalif Ward #4. He is coming in starting at number 1 Wide out, and Mark Culp our 6'6 WR is trying to show why you shouldn't over look him.
    TE position is lead by the Junior Jason Yates #81. last year he was the the second best in the NCAA. came so close to winning the award. He should put up big numbers

starting on defense we look at our Line. They are young and very fast. lead by the leader Senior DT Eric Davis recording 10.5 sacks last year.
    A big move that we picked up in recruiting was the Freshman LOLB #92 Jamel MCGuire. He is the answer we been looking for at linebacker to step up and help our defense. He was the #8 overall LB coming out of high school.
    Our Defensive Leader and our number 1 playmaker from last year is lead by MLB Dominic Stevens #51 this is his senior year. Last year he recorded 66 tackles 3. sacks and 4Ints. He won the 2016 Bednarik trophy and 2016 Best LB trophy. He is looking to have an even better senior year.
    All our CB has returned for there Senior year but we have A freshmen to hit the starting lineup. The freshman #1 Alan Bennet. He is hoping to get out there this year. He was the #9 best CB coming out of High school
    Another Freshmen to keep your eyes on is the Freshman FS Anthony Grant. He was a top 10 FS that we recruited. We needed somebody with his type of talent.
    Now lets see how this season goes.

2. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

And i have 17 seniors.

3. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Which of these players will be transferring to Florida State next year?

4. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

What you gonna do with that CB Ford that transferred from Miami?

5. BigKing

He'll fit in nicely as our 6th corner.

6. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

Miami players are not smart. they play over here, leave and ride the bench. He was a All American last year and left. that caught me off guard.

7. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Scholarships
    • The amount of scholarships that can be offered at any given time will be dictated by the following formula:
      • A = number of seniors on your team that will graduate
      • B = number of walk-ons on your team. Walk-ons may be cut at any time.
      • C = Two additional scholarships to provide a cushion.
      • D = 70 - current amount of players currently on roster
      • A + B + C + D = total number of available scholarships.
    Note: Committed players count against your scholarship limit.

Recruiting Restrictions
    • All teams may sign up to 2 :5stars: players
    • Conference championship winners may sign 1 additional :5stars: player. This will be added to total for the following season.
    • National championship winner may sign 1 additional :5stars: player. This will be added to total for the following season.

8. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

At the moment, because you didn't post how your complete scholarship numbers, I'm not sure if you went over your cap or not. However, I am sure you broke the 2 :5stars: rule.

Next season, you will only be able to sign 1 :5stars:.

9. BigKing

I hope you are doing your due diligence on all these cheaters.

10. BigKing

I'll do mine on you!!!

11. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

I did not go over the amount of players, but getting that 3rd 5star was a mistake.

12. BigKing

So does this mean if I sign 6 this year I just won't get any next year?