2017 Ohio State Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ceewo, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

[​IMG]

13 Scholarships​

2. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

3. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Big signing this week. We signed the number 1 player in the nation, WR Josh Ford. Ford has A acceleration and A speed. Josh will get playing time as a freshman. He will get a shot at the #2 spot behind burton.

JoshFord.PNG

4. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I have began to set up my tent in Georgia's, @abolishthefed , backyard once again. I got some nice talent there with FSU and have not stole the #1 CB in the country.

Blanco.PNG

Attached Files:

5. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

6. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

7. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Get your licks in while you can. I will not be selecting an unranked team next year.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Ohio State out battles USC and lands Chad White. Chad has a cannon arm with very good accuracy. He will have a chance to start next year and could be the QB we need to run our offense. He will have returning weapons Jeff Burton and Earl Miller as well as incoming recruit Josh Ford to stretch the field. It could be an exciting offense to watch.

ChadWhte.PNG

9. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

10. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

This guy likes Ohio State. In Trifecta I have gotten him (or his clones) in 3 different recruiting classes. Larry Walters broke every passing record Ohio State had and started for 4 years. Chris Ford started every game after Walters left and has lost 4 games in 3 seasons as starter. Next year things will go to Greg Hollis who will be a true sophomore (likely 89-90 overall). Ford/Hollis/White are identical in height, throw power and throw accuracy, only difference is weight. I think Walters had A+ THP coming in, he was in first recruiting class in T3 for NCAA 11.

12. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

13. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

14. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

15. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

16. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

17. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Updated with overall rankings.

I am very satisfied with this group. I believe we will have 5 starters in White, Stewart, Smith, Walker, and probably Ford. We got some valuable help at the FB position and backup TE positions. This should help open up the running game.

18. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Not sure how you got that #4 tackle, he should be at Penn State. That OLB (Smith) is ridiculous. He is one of the highest rated recruits I have seen in this game.

19. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Im not sure either. You were ahead of me by a good amount and we both had visits the same week. Caught be by surprise too. I had one scholarship left and wanted a punter. I had finally got into position where I had a chance at the punter and was going to pull the offer to the T.