2017 Owner Interviews

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Cgreen214, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

upload_2016-8-8_20-40-27.png

2017 Owner Interviews
    The NFL season is right around the corner and its time to have a little fun and hear from the owners before the season kicks off. We sent out a questionnaire to all the owners to get their input on this upcoming season. The questionnaire featured a few serious questions, some fun ones, and plenty to get insider information on the teams right before the season begins. Here is the questionnaire we sent out to all the owners:

Personal

1. Owner name:
    2. Team ran:
    3. Where you are from:
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings?
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why?
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival?
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be?
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match?
    League
    1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while?
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland?
    3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season?
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas?
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick?
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary?
    7. Who has their work cut out for them?
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down?
    Your Team
    1. Player you are most excited to utilize?
    2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position?
    3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position?
    4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why?
    5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft?
    6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team?
    7. Realistically what is your season 1 record?
    8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost?
    TMFL

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1
  2. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Personal
    1. Owner name: Charles "Cash" Collins
    2. Team ran: Carolina Panthers
    3. Where you are from: Oklahoma
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Beer
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Emilia Clarke because bitch has dragons and is fucking gorgeous
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? This one is tough, all 3 of my division guys are pretty big rivals but this year I got my target set on Black Republican
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Cash
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match? Just sing along with his silly songs and it throws him off.
    League
    1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? IRL they don't. In TMFL Paxton Lynch is gonna be legit
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? Does anyone have a resurrection in Cleveland?
    3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Whichever one gets to sit on the bench the longest. Neither one are ready yet.
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? In the NFC..... NO. He is going to have to fix that defense first.
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? New Orleans Saints
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? kcstlmang and Craig are gonna be tough with those defenses.
    7. Who has their work cut out for them? Hurricane GL hope you prove me wrong but that division is stacked
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down? Cheez when the Saints come to Carolina. He will be going apeshit over the restroom laws.
    Your Team
    1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Luke Kuechly
    2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? Lol everyone knows I will build a stable of WRs and size is what I look for
    3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? LB , pursuit
    4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? 3-4 I just like the scheme better
    5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? OLB
    6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? CB and OLB
    7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 11-5
    8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Luke

• Like Like x 2
  3. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Personal
    1. Owner name: Charles Green
    2. Team ran: Atlanta Falcons
    3. Where you are from: Georgia
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Bourbon and coke paired with my mom's homemade chex-mix.
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Rhianna. Her twerking it up in a cheerleader outfit...yum yum.
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? There are a few people in the league I could call rivals, but publik drunk has to be numero uno. We always have great battles when we play. Most of the time it ends in heart break for me, but man is it fun when I occasionally get to smack him around. His teams give me so much crap that I went 3 seasons losing to his cpu team 6 times. Things will change this season. I look forward to being the reason he gets hammered one night and cuts Cam.
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? "C"
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout an entire madden match? Ginuwine-My Pony. His mom always makes me sing it to her before I cut it up,
    League
    1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? I think it will be a while
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? I think JFace907 will try the RGIII experiment for a season, but look elsewhere ASAP.
    3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Black Republican has succeeded with much less in the past, so I expect him to do big things with Wentz.
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? That Dallas defense is soft and BBJ likes to sling that ball around a lot, so I expect many INTs in that division which causes him to abandon the run early and often. We may never see Elliott's true potential in TMFL.
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? BigK44 surprises us all and wins it with the Vikings.
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Craig with the Jags for sure
    7. Who has their work cut out for them? I think SunofGod5 has his work cut out for him. A lot of talent in that division with him.
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down? The easy answer based off of history is Hurricane GL, but I think that will take at least two seasons. The way Danthraxxx has been keeping us informed on a couple of the rules he doesn't agree on it could be him.
    Your Team
    1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Keanu Neal. Hes a Fla boy and a SS that plays the run with force.
    2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? On offense I need a good OL, so its more of an overall unit. I need to know I have time to throw, otherwise I rush and throw picks. Look for impact blocking
    3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? MLB. Zone Coverage
    4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? 4-3, I understand how to utilize it better and it suits how I like to play defense.
    5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? OLB
    6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? Entire front 7
    7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 8-8
    8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Julio Jones

• Like Like x 3
  4. publik drunk

:ROFLMAO:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

2017 Owner Interviews​

Personal

1. Owner name: Brian Read
    2. Team ran: Texans
    3. Where you are from: West Palm, FL but live in Greenville, SC
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Popcorn & Coke
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Kate Beckingsale
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? It was Papa Perry....now only time will tell.
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Juice Box
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match? Achy Breaky Heart
    League
    1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? Not for this season.
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? Anything is better tham his last season in WAsS.
    3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Wentz... Black Republican will have him throwing darts in no time.
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? No. That DEF will just give up too many easy scores.
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? The Panthers with publik drunk at the helm.
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Raidernation ... he needs a squad with a lot of talent to make up for those stick skills :-P
    7. Who has their work cut out for them? Gravity ... M17 Bears have very little to start the file off.
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down? bringbackjimmy ... when he's grinding the clock but giving up the scores...he's going to explode
    Your Team
    1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Lamar Miller....I'm a fan of The U and speed.
    2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? QB .... THP & MAC
    3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? CB....ZCV & Speed
    4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? I prefer 4-3, but my team is built to be a 3-4...gotta learn new tricks.
    5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? TE & OL
    6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? LE & SS
    7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 10-6
    8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? JJ Watt if DL can make a difference. Deandre Hopkins if not.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

*starts taking notes*

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cheez

Personal
    1. Owner name: Joshua Cheeseman
    2. Team ran: New Orleans
    3. Where you are from: Denver
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Coors Banquet
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Margot Robbie - but she has to be in character as Harley Quinn
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? all three of the dipshits with me in the NFC South: hskr8128 Cgreen214 publik drunk
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Look at my god damned name. No matter what I do, it will always be some derivative of Cheez.
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match? N/A. You're in my world, bitches.
    League
    1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? I dont believe that the player is there now, but that's not to say that replacing Manning couldn't be a quick fix. Manning was pretty bad last year, and they still won the Super Bowl.
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? Resurrection might be a little strong. Let's start by saying that he will have a competent year as set by the standards of the previous 15 Cleveland QBs to precede him. So, the last 3 years or so. (Sorry, not sorry JFace907)
    3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Ideally neither one. Both are going to need a lot of time catching up to the speed of the pro game, and rushing them to start could be detrimental to their careers long-term.
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? No. Until Jerry Jones gives up the reigns, Dallas will toil in mediocrity.
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? Bullshit I can't pick my team. Who the hell are you to say I cant? New Orleans will win the TMFL Super Bowl year one, and Green Bay will win the Super Bowl.
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Hskr is just generally scary, but that's why the cops issued him a restraining order and now he can't be within 1000 feet of a school.
    7. Who has their work cut out for them? Publik is only one beer away from cutitng Cam and ruining his franchise. To put him in that situation is like putting a drug addict in front of a crack house.
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down? Prudent, but that's because he got in trouble from his wife for trying to play Madden while taking care of their kid. No worries, though. We'll talk him into more delinquent behaviors. Before you know it, he will be back on the streets selling his body for pennies on the dollar. He's the cheapest trick in town!
    Your Team
    1. Player you are most excited to utilize? It has to be Brandin Cooks, right? I don't exactly have a lot else. Kind of interested to use Mark Ingram as well.
    2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? Quarterback, and if anyone else says differently they are lying. Obviously, you're looking for a guy who can fling the ball around without fear of repercussion, but there has to be some accuracy on the ball as well.
    3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? I need a strong defensive front that generates pressure on the QB to prevent the user from breaking down pass coverage. That starts on the outside with a good rush end.
    4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? There are pros and cons to both, and I am comfortable in either scheme. That said, I do prefer the 4-3 with four guys firing from the line - with the caveat that I have speed at the LB position both for coverage and additional pressure.
    5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? QB. Drew Brees is done after year one.
    6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? The roster I am inheriting is full of holes. There are camp battles at nearly every position.
    7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 19-0
    8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? I dont have a player that I would sign without taking cost into concern. The closest would more than likely be Cooks, though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. jwaddy

jwaddy Walk On

1. Owner name: Jeff
    2. Team ran: LA Rams
    3. Where you are from: Oceanside, Ca now live in Stroudsburg, Pa
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Dr Pepper and Reese's Pieces
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Emmanuelle Chriqui Sloan from Entourage
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? Hard to say Hawks and Cards have that D and we got KoC up in the bay I'm going to have some tough games
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Red I'm a ginger
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match? Mute him or kick then out of the party

League
    1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? It's going to be a while unless Elway makes some trades
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? I think so he's really got nothing to lose and Hugh Jackson will be good for him
    3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Goff all the way haha
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? No D and Dallas is an accident waiting to happen who knows more guys might get suspended before the season starts
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? Raiders they are on the come up and they are going to be nice in madden
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? BR he's going to kill his division so his team will be fake again
    7. Who has their work cut out for them? Me Myself and I Starting a rookie QB and he has to face the Cards with PP and the LOB twice each year and KoC is a top player in this league
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down? Not sure but my bet is on one of the new guys
    Your Team
    1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Double G Goff and Gurley
    2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? QB THP and SAC MAC DAC
    3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? If you run the 3-4 I'd say MLB SPD In a 4-3 CB MAN COV
    4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? I'm a 3-4 guy this is the first year i will be running the 4-3 and i can't wait
    5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? It's easier to tell you the positions i really wont be scouting which is QB RB and DL I need help everywhere else
    6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team?There are battles going on at almost every position for me
    7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? I hate this 7-9 it usually takes me a couple of years to build my team I'm going to be challenged with the Rams but looking forward to it
    8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Aaron Donald

• Like Like x 3
  9. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Nice stuff, the content game is strong right now with launch looming LOL!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    1. Owner name:Eric Becker
    2. Team ran: Ravens
    3. Where you are from: Born and Raised in the 410 now in the Hills of NC
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? a nice IPA or double IPA and some Utz potato chips
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Tiffany Trump To Make TMFL Truly Great Again
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? Big Suge Knight 's Stoolers
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? 2Pec
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match? Cheez singing "All by myself" while he drinks his Cheap Coors Light
    League
    1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? I think with the defense that's in place they will be competitive just for that reason. Sanchez could start year one to develop lynch who knows? Not me.
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? I don't about RGIII or Cleveland but i got a resurrection in my pants
    3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Wentz
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? Not with the suspensions he's dealing with and Uncle BR in the mix
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? The Iggles
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Craig
    7. Who has their work cut out for them? Me - My team is old as balls on defense
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down? Packers
    Your Team
    1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Brandon Williams
    2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? O-Line i have Yanda (Did i mention i have an old team) and the the new LT. Size, Strength and the ability to block effectively. Perriman can be a threat but all it takes is one hit and whammo
    3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? DT. The ability to take on a double or triple team to free up some other fellars
    4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? 3-4 for now - May transition to 4-3 when i have pieces in place to do that
    5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? DT/CB/O-Line
    6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? RB no one really stands out
    7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 3-13
    8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? I don't think there is anyone in the Ravens org thats young enough to throw big money at.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Cheez

Coors Banquet, not Coors Light.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Personal

1. Owner name: DAN
    2. Team ran: NINERS
    3. Where you are from: CALIFORNIA
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? WATER
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Melissa Mccarthey because she is fat
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? NOT SURE WHOEVER HAS THE BEST RECORD
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? KIDOFCRASH23
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match? MY HEART WILL GO ON
    League

1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? SHOULD BE FINE IN MADDEN
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? Yes
    3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Goff
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? NAW
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? RAIDERS
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? RAIDERS
    7. Who has their work cut out for them? WHOEVER HAS THE BROWNS
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down? ARENT WE ALL ADULTS, WHY WOULD ANYBODY HAVE A MELTDOWN OR TRY TO BEND THE RULES? :)
    Your Team

1. Player you are most excited to utilize? COLIN KAEPERNICK
    2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? QB
    3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? DLINE
    4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? BOTH BECAUSE MORE VARIEYT THE BETTER
    5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? EVERY POSITION SINCE THE NINERS SUCK WHOEVER HAS THE BEST POSITION CLASS AS WELL
    6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? NONE THEY ALL SUCK EQUALLY
    8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? COLIN KAEPERNICK
    TMFL

• Like Like x 1
  13. xSavedByGracex

xSavedByGracex Walk On

Personal

1. Owner name: Billy Carter
    2. Team ran: Miami Dolphins
    3. Where you are from: Florida
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Copenhagen and Diet Pepsi.
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? My Wife. She’s one hot mama.
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? Came in later in the cycle last year. A rival will be born this cycle.
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Grace
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match? Christian Music.
    League

1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? I think it is going take some time to develop someone.
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? I think he could. Hue Jackson is a good offensive coach.
    3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Carson Wentz.
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? I’d have to say no. You have to be able to mix it up and pass the ball too in this league.
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? BR.
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Cole Copeland.
    7. Who has their work cut out for them? Me. Gonna take some time to develop my squad.
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down? Hurricane
    Your Team

1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Kiko Alonzo.
    2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? Oline. Strength-Impact Block.
    3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? LB. Coverage-Speed.
    4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? Last year was 3-4. I liked the looks I was able to give. Blitz was harder to pick up.
    5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? CB-RB-OL. We are weak in those areas.
    6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? RB.
    7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 6-10
    8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Jarvis Landry

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 2
  14. BigK44

BigK44 Walk On

Personal

1. Owner name: Kyle Fred
    2. Team ran: Minnesota Vikings
    3. Where you are from: Minnesota
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Michelob Golden Light and all meat pizza
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Carmen Electra because boobs.
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? I would have to go with my old rivals from the east Black Republican and ptsbx1
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? I don't know, BigK I guess, it's the closest I have ever had to a nick name
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match? The Barney song, or really any song from a children's show.
    League
    1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? I think they do but he's going to have a big shadow to play in, with high expectations.
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? No, nobody has a resurrection in Cleveland.
    3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Wentz with BR at the helm, hell, he did it with Geno. No reason to think he won't do it with Wentz.
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? Not the first season but once he gets all his guys back he will make some noise down there.
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? I'm taking Craig
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Craig again
    7. Who has their work cut out for them? We all do
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down?
    I will come back to this part
    Your Team

2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position?
    3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position?
    4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why?
    5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft?
    6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team?
    7. Realistically what is your season 1 record?
    8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost?

• Like Like x 3
  15. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Personal
    1. Owner name: Ryan
    2. Team ran: Colts
    3. Where you are from: Cincinnati, OH
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Manhattan
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Kate Upton.....why not? (o)(o)
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? Hmm I would say ... Hurricane GL or kcstlmang
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Nelly
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match? Celine Deion 'My Heart Goes On'
    League
    1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? A couple years but I think Paxton Lynch can be a good QB
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? Yea they'll keep him at starting QB until he leaves or tears his knee again. They need much more than him to get to the playoffs though.
    3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Goff
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? I think so. That line is great and he's not the only weapon on that offense.
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? Panthers
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? publik drunk
    7. Who has their work cut out for them? Myself. Colts roster is skeptical. O Line, RB, LB, DL, CB are all weak.
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down? Hurricane GL :)
    Your Team
    1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Phillip Dorsett
    2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? Should be OLINE but it's looking like QB this year. Look for arm strength and accuracy.
    3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? I seem to build around DB's, but I think to make the most impact this year with the Colts, I have to start with DLine to get pressure, then work on DBs after year 1 or 2.
    4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? 3-4, most accustomed to the schemes and formations.
    5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? DLine or LB
    6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? Safety. Rookie TJ Burns has been lighting up camp and seems like he's made his way into the starting lineup.
    7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 6-10
    8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Ryan Shazier Big Suge Knight

• Like Like x 2
  16. ptsbx1

ptsbx1 Walk On

1. Owner name: Jason
    2. Team ran: Titans
    3. Where you are from: Bronx, NY but now reside in Stroudsburg, PA
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? water, Tastykake pies
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Kate Upton
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? BR, making me hate the eagles even more than i already do in real life. (y)
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Fenty
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match? Can't think of any...
    League
    1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? It will be a while.
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? If he can stay healthy then yes.
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? No, going to be hard to win games with no defense.
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? Eagles.
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Eagles
    7. Who has their work cut out for them? Browns or Bears
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down? Me, I hate Madden.
    Your Team
    1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Mariota
    2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? RB, Speed.
    3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? CB, Man
    4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? 4-3 , always runnning with the Giants
    5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? CB
    6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? RB
    7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 10-6
    8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Marcus Mariota

• Like Like x 2
  17. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Personal
    1. Owner name: DJ Perrigo
    2. Team ran: Tampa Bay Bucs
    3. Where you are from: Omaha, NE but live in good old Colorado now.
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? I've been hooked on Arnold Palmer's lately so I'll go with that.
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Jessica Alba cuz in the words of good ole' JR "Oh mah gaaawd"
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? All three of the assholes in my division but since this applies to two of them I'm just gonna leave this here... Gremlin.png
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Most of my teammates used to call me Big D so I guess that.
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match? Did Cheez put you up to this shit? I'm not giving him any more ammo.
    League
    1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? In terms of madden I think they do. Lynch is mobile, strong armed and young. What more do you need in a madden QB?
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? Are we going to see 2012 RG3 again? I highly doubt that but I think he will be more efficient than any Browns QB this century. In terms of madden, I Would be surprised if JFace907 doesn't give Cody Kessler some time early on as he got some pretty good ratings
    3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? In madden Wentz without a doubt. BR has shown he can win with pretty much anyone at QB after winning a SB with Sanchez and developing Geno into a decent
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? BBJ is going to ride Elliot til the wheels fall off but the NFC is deep and that defense is a bit rough.
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? kcstlmang and the Broncos are going to repeat. That defense is nasty, he has an elite WR and solid HB. If he gets some decent play from the QB position he will be a threat
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Since I already picked the Broncos as SB winners I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with ptsbx1 and his Titans. After many cycles rebuilding the Giants he finally gets a squad that is young and ready to win now
    7. Who has their work cut out for them? Poor Gravity and his Bears. He was able to quickly clean up an idiots mess in Jacksonville last cycle so we will see how quickly he can turn around CHI
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down? haha so many options here I cant choose just one
    Your Team
    1. Player you are most excited to utilize? This will be a surprise to no one: LB Lavonte David
    2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? HB and Ilook for BCV, TRK, ELU
    3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? DT to stop the run. STR, PMV, BSH
    4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? 3-4 because I think its harder to read and more versatile
    5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? Safety. The Bucs have no good safeties at either spot
    6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? TE between Austin Sefarian Jenkins and Cameron Brate
    7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 10-6 is the goal
    8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? LB Lavonte David

• Like Like x 2
  18. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:

Personal

1. Owner name:
      • Myron Brinkley
    2. Team ran:
      • Steelers
    3. Where you are from:

• 757 VA
    1. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings?
      • Heavy Seas loose Cannon
    2. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why?
    1. What organization/owner is your biggest rival?
      • bawvu97 Ravens for the old old violence & Bondzai Bengals dirty plays

1. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be?
      • Bird
    1. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match?
      • MMbop by Hanson
    League
    1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while?
        • Long term Lynch will be but I see early struggles
    1. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland?
        • He will make plays but not the long term guy
    1. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season?
    2. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas?
      • Not withour a defense
    3. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick?
    1. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary?
        • Craig 's Jags look scary
    1. Who has their work cut out for them?
      • Kidofcrash23 going across the Bay has a little more of an uphill challenge
    1. Who in the league has the first big melt down?
        • AFC South
    Your Team
      • AB is dynamic
    1. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position?
        • I need to be able to run the ball so Bell will be my guy when he comes back from his four gamer. BCV and juke to hit the hole and make someone miss
    1. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position?
      • Sideline to sideline guy at MLB. Speed and PRC are key.

1. 3-4 or 4-3? Why?
        • Played a 4-3 growing up but I've come to like the 3-4 in Madden's past
    1. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft?
        • CB will be necessary
    1. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team?
        • CB or LT
    1. Realistically what is your season 1 record?
        • 10-6
    1. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost?
      • Ryan Shazier will be a Steeler for the life of the file.

• Like Like x 1
  19. publik drunk

By teammates you mean Cheez and dirty Mike & the boys right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Funny Funny x 4
  20. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Personal

Owner name: Kareem Russell

Team ran: Oakland Raiders

Where you are from: Pleasantville, New Jersey

What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings?

Beer or a good Congnac along with a Black & Mild

If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Janet Jackson, choreographed perfection

What organization/owner is your biggest rival? Kansas City and whoozy11 with his 3am “early” game times we are bound to make the first ACTUAL matchup something to remember

If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Proof, the name sticks, no lies just watch me work = Proof

Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match? Anything with bitches in it, moaning or screaming ……

League

Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? No … Not ever, shit is over. Raidernation

Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? Yes, things are looking good in Cleveland

Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Wentz wont see the field due do Bradford playing out his contracts worth so Goff it is.

Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? Absolutely.

You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? Colts

Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their play style and looks really scary? Black Republican …. Its scary to think a normal guy can be an ACTUAL fan of the Eagles so yeah its not normal = match made.

Who has their work cut out for them? Ace847 because …..

Who in the league has the first big melt down? bringbackjimmy once he finds out the defensive pass interference animation hasn’t left IT’S A WRAP

Your Team

Player you are most excited to utilize? I’m excited to see what my Rookie Safety has to offer outside of him its Cooper in high doses.

What position on offense do you build around? On offense we build the O-Line skill positions are set. What's the main attribute you look for at that position? Run blocking … what else?

What position on defense do you build around? We have a solid core group of guys but year in and out the CB position remains the focal point. What's the main attribute you look for at that position? Man coverage …. This is Raider football

3-4 or 4-3? Why? Since 4-3 ends don’t transition well into outside Linebackers I’d say 3-4. It’s easier to move to a hybrid box that way. Situational disciplined football is at the base of every elite defensive unit.

What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? Corner, Right Tackle, Free Safety

What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? Middle linebacker

Realistically what is your season 1 record? Good scheduling 10-6 … bad scheduling 7-9

What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Patrick Peterson

• Like Like x 5
  21. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Heavy Seas is good stuff! I've had a couple of thier beers here in Ga.

• Like Like x 1
  22. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I knew someone would do it lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Personal
    1. Owner name: G
    2. Team ran: Seahawks
    3. Where you are from: New Haven..... Now living in Asia
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Crown if alone and chillin........Gatorade when girl and son awake
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? J Lo back in the day.
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? Don't have 1..However there's some really good players in this league. All I want to do is compete.
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? G$
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match? IT won't as I have the music and all that music shit set at 0.
    League
    1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? With that D, it makes them an instant playoff contender
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? Yes
    3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Wentz.. Hell Black Republican won a few Superbowls with Geno Smith as his QB. Need I say more.
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? Yes..Look at that O Line. I am jealous as hell. lol
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? Eagles.....Dude is smart player and good with the sticks. Doesn't make many mistakes. Been battling this cat on and off since 02 when he was a young fella.
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? publik drunk That's one scary team over there. Solid all the way around.
    7. Who has their work cut out for them? Seahawks O line is horrible.
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down? Not sure but I just hope and pray it's not me.
    Your Team
    1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Richard Sherman
    2. What position on offense do you build around? O Line What's the main attribute you look for at that position? RBK and STR
    3. What position on defense do you build around? CB What's the main attribute you look for at that position? Speed and more speed
    4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? I'M torn between this so I just use the Patriots defensive PB to give my opponents I play different looks.
    5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? O LINE
    6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? O LINE
    8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Anthony Barr and Patrick Peterson would look nice in a Seahawks Jersey.

• Like Like x 2
  24. SunofGod5

SunofGod5 Walk On

1. Owner name: Al Bundy
    2. Team ran: Detroit Lions
    3. Where you are from: Chicago, IL
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Beer and Wings
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Anyone but Peg.
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? Green Packers
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Al ”Four Touchdown in one game” Bundy or Touchdown Bundy.
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match? Young Jeezy “Seen it All” (Wink Wink)

1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? It will be a long while
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? For two years
    3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Carson Wentz (Eagles) Fly Eagles Fly
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? Yes
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? Philadelphia Eagles
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Unknown new to the group.
    7. Who has their work cut out for them? Everyone in the NFC North lol
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down? jwaddy
    9. Player you are most excited to utilize? Theo Riddick

1. What position on offense do you build around? Offense Line What's the main attribute you look for at that position? Good pass blocking and decent run blocking Tackles.
    2. What position on defense do you build around? Safeties, What's the main attribute you look for at that position? Good Man Defense and Decent Zone Defense
    3. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? 4-3 Better against the run and pass
    4. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? A good man playing DB pass happy league.
    5. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? Running Backs
    6. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 10-6
    7. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Calvin Johnson lol, Gronk would be my pick

LETS ROCK
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  25. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

1. Owner name: Justin Jones aka JJ
    2. Team ran: Cleveland Browns
    3. Where you are from: Born in Charleston, SC, but have been living in Anchorage, AK for nearly 20 years.
    4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? An ice cold local brew or slow slipping two fingers of whiskey or scotch.
    5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Alyssa Arce (if you aren’t familiar with her, check her out)
    6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? BBJ and whatever team he controls. I don’t think I’d have hair if I had to play him two times a season.
    7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Jolt 45 (something my softball team jokingly calls me because I’m not fast at all)
    8. Most of us know Cheez struggles in madden and results to gorilla warfare tactics by blasting the most annoying music he can think of in party chat. What song would totally throw you off your game if it was blaring throughout and entire madden match? Nothing. I’ll embrace it all!
    League
    1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? With that defense the Broncos just need to keep from beating themselves. However, I do think the guy to lead them into the next generation of Denver football is there in Paxton Lynch. He’ll need some time, but as long as the FO stays patient, they will see the long term dividends.
    2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? Hue better believe it! This was almost the perfect scenario for RGIII. A coach that will actually come to bat for him and a backup that is willing to help him along the way in Josh McCown.
    3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Goff only because I think Wentz will see more time holding a clipboard in his first season.
    4. Is Ezekiel Elliott enough for bringbackjimmy to make a playoff push in Dallas? If BBJ can dominate the ball and force teams to make the most out of what little time they’ll have with the football, then yes. However, BBJ typically gets too aggressive when adversity hits and it results in turnovers. Turnovers are the kryptonite of an offense trying to dominate the ball and TOP.
    5. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? Colts make it out of the East to play the Seahawks. Colts win.
    6. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Until BR ditches the Eagles, he’s the peanut butter to their jelly.
    7. Who has their work cut out for them? Redskins. A lot up in the air with the Cousins contract situation. If he either asks for too much or does not pan out, its back to the QB well. And if anyone knows about QB troubles its my Browns squad. We’ve got a lot to figure out as well as Cody Kessler, RG3, and Josh McCown all could see time until someone proves they can handle. If they all 3 bomb out, the Browns do have picks upon picks to try and find another.
    8. Who in the league has the first big melt down? What is TMFL without a BBJ rant? It’s not TMFL that’s what it is. And seeing as this is TMFL, it will be BBJ.
    Your Team
    1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Corey Coleman
    2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? OL. Impact blocking. Need to be able to hold those blocks for my run game to get going.
    3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? DL. Block shedding is vital. Have to get off blocks to stop the run game
    4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? I prefer the 3-4 due to its versatility. I also love the idea of a big fat nose tackle sitting directly in the face of a center waiting to mess him up.
    5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? Interior offensive linemen. I don’t have faith in Cameron Erving sliding over to center and Greco is old. Bitonio will be my rock in the middle there, but the two guys to his right are not anyone I can count on.
    6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? WR. Especially when preparing the roster for weeks 1-4 when Gordon won’t be available. Tons of bodies in camp and it should lead to some very good competition at the position.
    7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 5-11 as we figure out the core of this team outside of the Joe’s (Thomas and Haden)
    8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Joel Bitonio. He’s the pillar of the OL once Thomas retires.

• Like Like x 3