2017 Season Kickoff

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now in week 1. No user games this week.

Next ADV no later than SUNDAY at 830 PM EST

2. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Lets rumble

3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

QB Justin Jackson goes down in the 2nd quarter with a mild concussion for the rest of the game after throwing 2 TD passes. QB Jeff Walker steps in and throws 2 more TDs while the Colorado defense murders Colorado State with 11 sacks and an interception. DE Adam Bell breaks the single game sack mark by half a sack, getting 5.5 on the day on his way to player of the game.

4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

[​IMG][​IMG]
    WEEK 1​
    HIGHLIGHTS ​

5. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

LSU #1 - 10
    Mich St #15 - 12

Sparty barely pulled out a win today with a very anemic offense. The defense won this game, which has been the scenario in almost every game the past few years. Neither team could hold onto to the ball, as both teams had 10+ drops each. Both teams played very similar. Sparty and LSU sacked the QB, forced turnovers, and didnt allow any point. This was a game of QBs scrambling and HBs fumbling or getting stuffed. It was one of the most fun games ive played in this dynasty.

HovaTheGodMC did you change some sliders? Both teams seemed like NCAA would automatically make you drop wide open passes on 3rd down. We had about 25 3rd downs total in the game and only 1 was converted, and that was late in the game for LSU. The WR drops were ridiculous. On both sides. And these are 2 95+ OVR teams.

6. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

[​IMG] vs [​IMG]

In #18 Georgia Tech's first game without the fleXbox One offense, they were efficient enough to get the win, beating Temple 35-21. HB Landon Rogers showed his big play ability early, returning the opening kickoff beyond midfield. He later added a 75 yard touchdown run right up the middle as well as a kickoff and a punt returned for touchdowns in the third quarter. The Yellow Jackets' offense barely touched the ball in the second half because of the returns by Rogers, but they were able to run out the final 3 1/2 minutes of the game before taking a knee at the Temple 5-yard line.

Georgia Tech starts off the season 1-0 but they have two very difficult games coming up against #11 Cal and #7 Wisconsin.

7. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

#5 PSU 56
    AF 21

PSU played host to Air Force in what turned out to be a tune up for week 2. The Nittany Lions scored the games first 42 points before Air Force got on the board with a deep ball before the end of the half. Air Force had no answer for the PSU defense as they force 3 turnovers and had 7 sacks. PSU QB Nick White had a solid day going 12/16 for 224yrds and 4tds.

Penn State Players of Note

DT Josh Castillo 8tkls 4solo 3scks 1FF
    QB Nick White 12/16 224yrds 4tds
    HB Marcus O'Connor 15att 109yrds 2tds, 1rec 80yrds 1td

8. Hova

I will be advancing sometime in the morning. I have company and have been busy with the holidays

9. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

What are we looking at for an advance? I would like to get something set up with Raidernation asap.

10. Raidernation

If your game in the morning let me know the wife likes to watch the parades ........ I know SMH, kills me every year.

11. Hova

within the next hour. Sorry for delays

12. Raidernation

Yo I'm at home for the festivities this evening so 1-1:30 am is a possibility up to you tho

13. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

ya I'm home with the family so I'm game anytime after say 9pmest, I'll be sleeping by 1-130 getting old lol.

14. Raidernation

Tomorrow then, they'll tie me up if I touched the Box right now. Lol I'm normally asleep by 9:30 - 10 pm on a Monday night, sept if my Raiders are on losing MNF, so I know how that goes.