2017 Under the Influence Awards

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by publik drunk, Jan 13, 2016.

1. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

[​IMG]

Time for your favorite drunk to start passing out UTIs again. 2017 was a great year let's take a look back at some great moments and recognize some outstanding accomplishments!

[​IMG]

JFace907 introduced some awesome fresh content into TMFL this year with his 7 on 7. It was well presented and a great read all around and would like to take a minute to recognize not only him, but the others who contributed to this piece as well.

This award is for all of you, we appreciate it fellas.

[​IMG]

Ever make the statement when playing someone that "Their connection must be ran by hamsters in a wheel"? That's how it can feel trying to kick against G money ! Talk about a 16 game home field advantage! Hellen Keller has better odds hitting the bullseye in darts than you have kicking a long field goal against the Falcons. At the end of the day though G, you're a great player and a better dude, but if you ever kick a 50 yard fg against me, I'm gonna lose my shit!!! J/K we know it's not your fault though, hopefully it's something that improves next cycle.

[​IMG]

If you're Sean Warren and you threw for 5,420 yards 37 TDs as a rookie you would think life can't get better. Then you factor in the 39 interceptions and winning the second Arby's turnover award and now you know you are set for life. Just ask Phillip Rivers, whom since winning the award season one has turned it around. Only bad thing bringbackjimmy ? Just like on the field, you are still taking second place to Ace847 in this one.

[​IMG]

Around the start of season 3 a miraculous thing happened. I'm sure all of you seen the highlights, but if you were in the groupme that night, Aaron Rodgers beautiful hail Mary was ruined by TMFLs new Frank the Tank! Cheez should copyright the phrase "WE'RE DRINKING" especially as much as he screamed it in the groupme. There was a point where we almost relived the current State Farm commercial thinking "Do you ever say anything else" but after HOURS it was apparent that he doesn't. The only stock higher than Aaron Rodger's that night was Bartles and James as that is Cheez's drink of choice. Thanks for the memory bud, hope all those wine coolers didn't counteract your herpes medication.

[​IMG]

Remember last year we had an award for synchronized tanking involving these two? Well they just can't stay away from each other, which leads me to believe they must be Eskimo Brothers. Hell after what I have seen the last two years, I don't even need Taco to dig into the EBDB to find out. Both teams started hot and were a threat to win their respective divisions from the start. Then towards the end of the season both had their seasons nose dive a tad but nonetheless great improvements from both users. I'm calling a 2017 49ers-Browns SB now (Sorry JJ for the KOD).

*note* The award committee wants to make it clear the fact JJ is from Alaska had nothing to do with the naming of this award, and the award name is used with permission from Taco Corp*

[​IMG]

First two seasons we all heard how bad Brock was. I'm pretty sure at work, any customers that crossed bringbackjimmy heard all about it. Then he finally was dealt to Dallas where the only thing he did was have a MVP caliber year for Charter.The things you find just laying around sometimes.

[​IMG]

Speaking of trash, let's move on to this asshole. Trolling me during both of my Sooners losses this season with those stupid memes. Well guess what buddy, I'm the Captain now! Sooo....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We have all been there, nothing we call is going right, our opponents defenders are catching everything while ours can catch shit, and everything our opponent calls just seems to work to perfection. Games were you want to turn off chew clock to get the hell out of there just so you don't put your controller into your flat screen. Well this season we had a first as a coach asked to take the Randy Moss way out and head to the showers early! He stayed and took his L but caused up a stir for asking the question so just as a reminder "Friends don't let friends quit early!"

[​IMG]

Last year it was the Patriots, this year the defending SB champion Panthers. It's beginning to look like CTfromDC can get up for any opponent. This was a fun game to watch, was really ugly and felt like it was going to get away from him but CT pulled it off. Great job man

[​IMG]

OK this is for my NFC West brothers as we can celebrate the fact we are the only conference to send all 4 teams to the playoffs through 3 seasons. Enough said, we are the best.

[​IMG]

To start the cycle we had Raidernation as the Dolphins and pushu2thebrink (a dolphins fan who had his groupme pick as a dolphins logo) as the Bears. Well with the Raiders opening up each user was able to move to their favorite teams but to make matters confusing Saved by Grace (also a dolphins fan, yes there is more than one) joined the bears and was rocking the same logo as the former Bears owner who was now on the Dolphins after the raider fan left to take over the raiders.., OK fuck it I'm confused and done!

[​IMG]

Remember the days when going on auto for a few weeks meant you were going to get a good pick? Well CaseyW22 might have started a trend. Missing the last 8 weeks of the season his CPU saints were damn near unstoppable in route to his first playoff appearance of the season. What's funnier is he claimed season 1 if he would make the playoffs every year or he would leave! Well Casey if you do leave you know your team is in better hands bud!

[​IMG]

Gravity took over a team in dire straights. A new stadium in Jacksonville, a 20+ million dollar a year LB, and funds out of control. Since joining he has been trying to work his way out of it. He was approved for relocation and will put a second team in Houston, but the asshole had the longest winning streak in franchise history and the league MVP in the final season for the Jaguars. That's like your girl not finishing your blowjob before you go to prison. How you gonna leave those fans on such a high note and then not finish the deal?? This is the blue balls move of the cycle. Maybe we can get Black Republican to move the eagles to Jacksonville before the cycle ends so those fans can get that nut off.

[​IMG]

We have all seen the Buccaneers and Lions fans with bags on their heads after their winless seasons. Not so in Seattle. The product on the field was soo bad that beer sales were up 10% while attendance was down 50%. You do the math, that's a lot of drunk people. Gotta give Cheez credit though. Taking the top team at the start of the file to 0-16 by season 3 is impressive. Great job man.

[​IMG]

This is an award that is very special to us here at TMFL. This award us given to the user who like it's naming counterpart best demonstrates one of the following:

Beats themselves up over decisions
    Loses the battle in their head before the game starts
    Says the dumbest things in the chat and starts a discussion
    Goes through QBs like Charmin saying they suck

Everyone gets the idea and while we all know there is only one bringbackjimmy the winner for this award is Gravity

Gravity was all over himself after his 1-5 start this season. If this had gone different, if I would have done this, if I made this play. Then after 8 straight wins he was sent into panic again. The Colts owner left the league the week before their game and Grav was losing his mind. Convinced he would lose to the CPU and kill his playoff chances he was BBJ'ing. Luckily for him a replacement was promptly found and he didn't lose the game but it really had him sweating. Congratulations Grav, you might have lost in the first rd, but you're now associated with a legend.

[​IMG]

2017 was the year of the passer in TMFL. The passing record fell but many QBs started losing attributes in season and we can't figure out why. With passing soo easy now I was curious why attributes were dropping soo fast, so I called their support and they said:

[​IMG]

Once again great season guys. Best of luck to you all in season 4. Have fun with your UTI's

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 10
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Awesome awesome awesome. I'm like Taylor Swift over here just rackin up the awards

• Like Like x 2
  3. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

4. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In dying over here....best UTIs yet. So many quotable lines in this thing that had me cracking up.

Sucks I cant see the award names on mobile. Sometimes those are the best part

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

publik drunk i think this was your best UTI's by far!

The 12th beer! Lol

And bbj award was well deserved by Gravity !

I remember the bbj syndrome he had going on early... Then the wins started rolling in and I suppose he acted like bbj would act if he'd ever started winning... I guess we'll never know... If he does, I'd guess he act like grav and then we could give bbj the Grav award!

Too bad bbj will never pass SD this cycle...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cheez

Also... Good show. As always.

I accept my awards with all the grace an 0-16, future season 4 tmfl NFC West champion can.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Friends don't let friends quit early lol...great shit

• Like Like x 1
  9. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Lmao.. Great stuff man, definitely agree this is the best round of UTI's yet! Gonna have to create a section to keep the awesome content. So it doesn't get buried in the main page over time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    You only talk to me when you receive a well received berating from publik drunk :doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie: on you! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

publik drunk Awesome write up bro. Oh and just a FYI .....I kicked 6 fg over 50 yards this season

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cheez

You're fired. Go get your ass in line for food stamps.

13. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]