2017 USC Trojans

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by C Young, Mar 1, 2012.

1. C Young

C Young Walk On

[​IMG]

Where do we start with the Trojans this year? It looks like Coach C Young is going to have to work some miracles this year as the Trojans are trying to avoid a rebuilding mode. Sophomore Chad Jones brings his scrambling ability to USC and may force Coach Young to revamp his offense. There is a backlog at the WR position, as the Trojans seem to have lost that magic ability to produce gamebreaking wideouts. The CB tandem of McCarthy and Bradley look to hold down the fort and prevent QBs from throwing on USC. No idea what to expect from the Trojan men this year - lets hope they can sneak out a top 10 finish (or a BCS title :) ).

12 schollies - 3 5 stars

2. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

guh--aaayyy

3. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

C Young

According to your Team Preview, you had 12 scholarships. You signed 19 players this year.

4. C Young

C Young Walk On

Who did i sign? Im actually on vacation until tuesday...Im pretty sure when i left i had 13 guys signed..doesnt the CPU throw like 5 extra guys on at the end each year? Ive been pretty diligent about it i thought - could be wrong.

5. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

If you didn't remove people from your board that you offered scholarships to, any of them could sign.

6. C Young

C Young Walk On

I'm nowhere close to the xbox, but every year after week 4 or 5 of recruiting (even though I have scholly assistance turned off) I get like 5 random 2-stars whom I obviously didn't offer scholarships to and wouldn't touch the field lol...its happened to me literally every year its probably just more obvious b/c we did the off season this way...either way I'll take the penalty no biggie.