1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2017 UTI's

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by publik drunk, Oct 22, 2016.

1. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

First off just want to congratulate everyone on a successful first season. We did an amazing job throwing interceptions, complaining about the rules, and allowing to cock suckers to make the Super Bowl. Speaking of the Super Bowl, let me be the first to congratulate Craig for not only wearing the ugliest uniforms in Super Bowl history, but winning in them. Seriously though the Jags jerseys in the game inspired me to roll down my window at a stop light to see if the car next to me had any Grey Poupon. Alright let's recognize some assholes!

[​IMG]

KY Jelly Butthurt of the year award.

Last season I did a prediction thread where my drunk ass made some random picks. There were 2 teams that took these predictions to heart and I would like to recognize them here.

Hurricane you were soo salty that I picked you to finish 3rd in your division that you did me one better and finished 4th. You had a great run at the end of the year but I still get to say.... I told you so!!

Dan You were the opposite. I picked you to finish 6-10 and that seemed to motivate you into a great season and a division title. Great season bud and hope you enjoy your UTI.

[​IMG]

The Hangover IV

How great things were until they weren't. Starting off 12-0 then losing 3 of your last 4 games to finish as the 5 seed. Then you were eliminated in the divisional rd, lost Tony Romo somewhere in Philadelphia, and woke up realizing you have to start Dak season 2 and you traded your first RD pick for a tackle with an AARP card. While your season might not have turned out how you would have liked at least you got a good story out of it.

[​IMG]

The used QB salesman

This turned into a classic buy here, pay here situation as Sonofgod was trying to finance his overpriced QB to other teams before the draft. Unfortunately their were 5 starting QBs in the draft as well as two in FA so TMFL had the credit to shop at the big car lot.

[​IMG]

Newcomer of the year

I was originally going to award this to a user in each conference but upon receiving his award Dru traded it to one of the eligible NFC teams because that's what Dru does. Congratulations to Chris and seranrap on great seasons and glad to have you guys in the league.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    What was he thinking bowl

For all of us that got to watch the 4th quarter of the Titans-Steelers WC game we witnessed some crazy football. Neither team seemed to want to win the game and the Titans finally looked to be tying the score with 40 seconds left. The Titans kicker then missed the XP Blair Walsh style to make the score 31-30 Steelers. With one timeout you would figure the onside was coming right? Nope. The Titans kicked deep seemingly giving up hope on the game. The Steelers just needing to take a knee to advance decided to.... pass? Big Ben throws a pick and the Titans kick a GW FG as time expired. Thanks Suge and Ptsbx was a treat.

[​IMG]

Practice squad? You're talking about Practice Squad?

Waiting to advance into week 1 of season 2 confusion, hilarity, and trolling took over in the chat. After declaring that PS stealing would be turned off until week 1 and everything remained calm until Cheez asked a question and the chat turned into the infamous Iverson press conference.

[​IMG]

Sharing is Caring

This award goes to all the TMFL QBs for completing almost as many passes to CBs than WRs. Like every first season on the cycle interceptions were sky high as users were adjusting to the game and PBs. The numbers seemed to stabilize a tad towards the second half of the season so it will be interesting to see what season two holds.

[​IMG]

Pissssed!!!

OK this award is personal and damnit one of my rivals fucked me. Hskr had Vernon Hargreaves get DROY over my LB even though my LB had better stats in every single category other than deflections. Take this trophy Hskr and I hope you choke on the fruit basket I sent as well.

[​IMG]

Well that escalated quickly

Halfway through the season Prudent was talking about how he just had just given up his first sack fumble of the season. Through the last 8 weeks it seemed like he gave up one every week as Matt Ryan was giving it up like a groupie in a tour bus.

Well that's all I have for this year. Was a rather tame year and I'm sorry this isn't my best rendition of these awards but let's get these UTI's passed on to other members so they can be recognized as well.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 7
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

The one time I'm not trying to start shit... and the chat blows up lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Lol..
    I had forgetten all about that Steelers/ Titans game... That was crazy! Great capture for the year man!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1