2017 way too early schedules

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by publik drunk, Jan 16, 2015.

1. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Jun 21, 2013
    For those of us out of the playoffs it's never too early to look to next year. Curious about what teams will be on your schedule? Well as long as Madden rotates the in-conference division Matchups in order, this will be your guide for who you play. 14 of your games are self forward ( 6 division, 4 in-conference division, 4 out of conference division) your other two games will be the teams in the other two in-conference divisions that finished in the same order you did in their division standings.

Example: I won AFC East and we play AFC West, so I will play Cincinnati and Houston who won the other two AFC divisions.

Here are my projected Matchups:

AFC East: Will play AFC West and NFC South

AFC North: Will play AFC South and NFC North

AFC South: Will play AFC North and NFC West

AFC West: Will play AFC East and NFC East

NFC East: Will play NFC West and AFC West

NFC South: Will play NFC North and AFC East

NFC North: Will play NFC South and AFC North

NFC West: Will play NFC East and AFC South

Below are final division standings to help determine your other two opponents.

AFC East:
    1) Jets 2) Bills 3) Dolphins 4) Patriots

AFC North:
    1) Bengals 2) Steelers 3) Ravens 4) Browns

AFC South:
    1) Texans 2) Titans 3) Jaguars 4) Colts

AFC West:
    1) Broncos 2) Raiders 3) Chiefs 4) Chargers

NFC East:
    1) Eagles 2) Giants 3) Cowboys 4) Redskins

NFC North:
    1) Bears 2) Packers 3) Lions 4) Vikings

NFC South:
    1) Saints 2) Bucs 3) Falcons 4) Panthers

NFC West:
    1) Seahawks 2) Cardinals 3) Rams 4) 49ers
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. publik drunk

Jun 21, 2013
    What matchups you guys looking forward to?? Alot of out of Conference battles this year. Here are my top 5 most anticipated games:

1) Seahawks and Texans
    Two of the best teams this cycle meet for the first time. Will be a great matchup of one of the top passing offenses against one of the best passing defenses

2) Eagles and Chiefs
    Two of the best and most respected/feared users face off for the first time this cycle. Should be a great defensive battle.

3) Seahawks and Bears
    I love defensive matchups and this very well could be a rematch of this years NFC Championship game.

4) Jets and Bengals
    A rematch of one of the best games of the 2016 season. The Bengals will be out for revenge after losing on a last second bomb.

5) Bears and Eagles
    The Eagles will be looking for revenge after a loss to the Bears in 2016. Should be a great matchup.
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Jun 14, 2011
    Featured Threads:
    Man NFC East has it rough next year. Bold Prediction: Next season will be the first they don't send 2 teams to the playoffs.

My Top Picks

1) Texans and Seahawks-For all the reasons Publik outlined above

2) Bengals and Texans-It's very clear these two users/coaches don't get along all that well and they're two of the top AFC teams. That always makes this grudge match interesting.

3) Bengals and Bears-Can the Bears stingy defense shut down the most efficient passing attack in TMFL?

4) Patriots and Raiders-Onside Kick Part II :). The Patriots will be out for revenge

5) Eagles and Raiders-Two very good users who I think pose a good matchup against each other. This one will be a chess match.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1
  4. publik drunk

Jun 21, 2013
    Man how did I miss Bengals and Bears!! Great stuff bro
  5. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Jun 22, 2011
    Im ready for Jets and Bucs ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Sep 3, 2012
    Great write up publik drunk .. Should be some good match ups. Been waiting to see those AFC West boys.

My biggest match ups will be between the AFC East & NFC South. The time has come to finally figure out whos in the dawg house.. lol
    • Like Like x 1
  7. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Jul 1, 2010
    NFC South matches up with the AFC East?!?!

Let the TMFL Pillow Fight begin!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. publik drunk

Jun 21, 2013
    I'm loading my pillow with D batteries, just so you know....
    • Like Like x 3
  9. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Jul 30, 2010
    I thought we wouldn't play the NFC West since we did in 2014 but, then I remembered that there are only three options in your own conference. lol. So it's just repeating.

I play The Lions and Falcons in the other two games.
    So it's, Eagles 2x, Giants 2x, Redskins 2x, Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, Raiders, Chiefs, Bronco's, Chargers, Lions, and Falcons.

Wow. That is going to be a tough schedule. :eek:

So only 8 teams that finished over 500. 3 of them are still alive in the post season.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  10. publik drunk

Jun 21, 2013
    That is a brutal schedule
  11. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Jun 28, 2010
    Way too early? I knew my schedule by week 10 this year :p And that I'd be playing Cheez
    • Like Like x 1