***2017 Week 15 is open! Deadline Wednesday 3/5/14 @ Midnight EST***

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by LtJustice, Mar 2, 2014.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

The franchise has been advanced and week 15 is now open. The deadline for week 15 is Wednesday 3/5/14 @ Midnight EST.

REMINDER:

- All division games require a recap. The list of required recaps will be posted at a later time (Michael Overman).

- Use of the scheduling forum is REQUIRED! Any owner not posting in the scheduling forum within 24 hours of advance (unless the game is played in that time frame), will be considered as not doing their part.

FOR ANYONE THAT MISSED IT IN THE WEEK 14 ADVANCE:

Guys, I know the season is winding down and if your team is struggling this season it can be hard to stay motivated to get your games played, but I must implore everyone to stay diligent with scheduling and playing your games. I am not talking about family emergencies or legitimate unexpected circumstances, I am talking about those that appear to be indifferent to playing a game or taking a sim loss. I want to make one thing clear, we are not a league for part time owners. Taking a sim or allowing your opponent to play the CPU should only be an ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT when all other possibilities and attempts to get the game scheduled/played have been exhausted (also, all sim/cpu games MUST BE APPROVED by management). That doesn't mean posting on the day of advance and essentially shrugging your shoulders when you can't set up a time. If you have missed the above post in EVERY advance post, let me repeat it here; Use of the scheduling forum is REQUIRED! Any owner not posting in the scheduling forum within 24 hours of advance (unless the game is played in that time frame), will be considered as not doing their part. If anyone feels as though they no longer have the time (or desire) to fulfill their commitment as an owner in The Q, then please approach me and be straight up about it. We are heading into our back to back off-seasons very soon, and now may be the perfect time for anyone on the fence to re-evaluate their intentions going forward. Thanks

And with that said, good luck to everyone in week 15!

~Jim

Avery (AveryB) - Steelers
    Carl T. (CTfromDC) - Bengals
    Charlie (KingPatron) – 49ers
    Chris (CSteud) - Packers
    Curtis (thafuture3886) - Colts
    Danny (DJDunn6) - Dolphins
    Dave (saintsdave75) - Texans
    David F. (David Froisland) - Bears
    Doug (CHUNKNESS) - Jaguars
    Eddie (pittrocks43) - Saints
    Eric (Easy Dez It) - Rams