1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2017 White Sox Block

Discussion in 'Trade Block' started by soxandgators, Nov 27, 2012.

1. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  2. soxandgators

I just traded

Justin Upton.....5*
    Chris Sale.........5*
    Dayan Viciedo....5*

So it is obvious i am dealing Smith a 5* players for prospects since i got no shot at winning now. So if you need a Catcher or 1st basemen that can put you over the top to winning in the next 4 yrs lets talk. Sorry i cant accept anything but prospects but i am too deep in the movement of my organization to turn back now.

His contract is epic for his production too guys which adds huge value imo 2 more years at 1.8 each...Good luck finding that value anywhere

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

wait, you traded Sale?? You didn't even let me offer you anyone.

4. sonn

sonn Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. soxandgators

No one would of given up a front end pitching prospect to grab him. Sonn knew what he wanted and made it work for both sides and made me a offer we both couldnt refuse. I looked your team over thouroughly too Shane. I didnt feel you would part with any legit arms to do it and i needed that to build off of in the future is why i am making these massive deals.

6. soxandgators

Now that I have traded off the roster gonna end with another bang ...Storen is now on the block

7. soxandgators

I dont think i have anything left:)

But if you see something that can help you win now get at me