1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2018 Master Schedule

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Cheez, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Orange: CPU out of conference game
    Yellow: CPU conference game
    Green: User conference game
    Blue: User out of conference game

2. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

I would be very impressed to see a perfect season. Very balanced schedule with everybody having at least 3 "losable" games. Cal and ASU have the toughest 4 game opening schedules for their teams being where they are especially Cal starting with 4 top 15 teams, and Nebraska's #1, #2 and #3 gauntlet is a rough middle season (although strong possibility 1 or 2 of those teams will have lost by then).

Should be fun.

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

MSU certainly lucked out, not drawing Ohio State or Penn St. in conference play. Why is Penn St. not playing Stanford this year?

4. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

I always have that rough stretch once I get into B1G play where i draw Penn State, MSU, and OSU or Wisconsin all in a row. I think every game on my scehdule is losable at this point.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Cheez is scared :)

6. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I just realized I have four consecutive user games, I'd be happy to go 1-3 in those games. Considering ASU lost a lot of starters, and my non-user OOC opponents being Auburn and LSU, I hope to be able to finish .500 this year.

7. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

More that our schedules didnt really mesh up as well this year as in years past. But we can go the scared angle too, i guess. thats fine.