2018 Schedule and Scheduled Advances Info

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, May 23, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

2018 Schedule and Scheduled Advances Info

Ok here is what we're going to do for 2018. It's getting late, some people wanna do one more season, some wanna do two :eek: . Two seems impossible once I actually looked at the schedule but let's get one out of the way first.

We are going to do scheduled advances for this next season. every single advance will occur at 1 AM EST/10 PM PST.

If for instance the schedule says Week 1 on May 24 that means that I will advance the league to week 1 on May 24 at 1 AM EST, or May 23 at 10 PM EST for those on the west coast. Talking with a couple guys this is the best time for the east coast guys to come and get a game done late or the west coast guys to play it the first night at 10 PM...

All of the advances will occur at that time unless specified otherwise, so I won't be texting people etc. We will know well in advance when the games are. The way it will work is if there are all CPU games or just one user game it's gonna be a 1-day advance. 24 hours and you'll have up until Midnight EST to get the game started or thereabouts. Be done by advance time... This will be known in advance so get it scheduled and if one person can't make that time they will just go on auto for the other user.

Then mid season we will settle into the one advance every 48 hours as several weeks in a row there are more than two user games.

For this season I am not going to have time to go crazy on the schedule I'm just making sure everybody has four games and if not then I went to the other conference for a team that also needed a game.

Here is what the advance schedule and user games will look like (most likely... subject to change) THE FIRST WEEK LOOKS WORSE THAN IT IS BECAUSE OF FOUR ADAVANCES IN FOUR DAYS BUT NOBODY WILL HAVE GAMES IN WEEKS 1 AND 2.... SO IT WILL BE EITHER 2 GAMES IN 4 DAYS OR 3 GAMES IN FOUR DAYS DEPENDING ON YOUR SCHEDULE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let's do it! Hey you can start scheduling those games now.... bank on this :)

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Do what ever for me...this season is over before it starts.

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

Lets Roll!!

4. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Looks good to me. I'm graduating in about 2 weeks so I might be in and out sorry guys.

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah I looked up your schedule, you're gone for 6 days I can't do nothin for ya there... lol

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

yeah I'm gone after week 10.

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Hell lets get on tonight and knock out 2 or 3 weeks

(y)

[​IMG]