2018 Under the Influence Awards

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by publik drunk, Feb 24, 2016.

1. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Just finished another season so you guys know what time it is!! I'm here again to pass out UTI's like a blonde in a brothel so let's get to it.

[​IMG]

Coming into the season everyone thought the AFC South would be a battle between the Titans and Oilers. Enter the Colts. Bjb doesn't say much in chat, but what he did do was come in and shock us all by beating the Jags 3 times and almost knocking the Ravens out of the playoffs. Good season bud, no one will take you lightly going forward now.

[​IMG]

Two teams made big moves this season to try and get over the top, and neither of them worked out as planned.
    The Cardinals sent Patrick Peterson to Philadelphia and used some of the assets acquired in that trade to land Antonio Brown. The end result? Missing the playoffs after a 11-5 season.
    It looked early like the Eagles were in trouble after starting 3-2 but they won their next 13 before losing to the Ravens in the Superbowl. What's worse is the Ravens were not scared to go after Peterson and he gave up some big plays in the game including a key 4th down conversion. So in the end neither team benefited from the trade this season.

[​IMG]

Sometimes your job just gives you the ultimate troll. After making the playoffs for the first time since season 1 the seahawks owner was treated to free drinks from his employer right before his divisional rd playoff game. As expected the Cowboys, led by Bill Cosby, took full advantage and gave him the business. To make matters worse when the Seahawks owner went to get Taco Bell they were already closed. But hey, you got free margaritas right?

[​IMG]

Week 1 Phillip Rivers was the best QB on the Ravens roster. By the time we advanced Peyton Ryan was not only the best qb on the roster but maybe the best in the league. Props to the Ravens ownership by grooming this kid the old school way and dumping 999,999 xp into this kid! In the end it paid off as the Ravens were the 2018 SB champs

[​IMG]

This rivalry started after the Bronco's owner reminded the whole AFC East about his record against them a year ago. He quickly learned you shouldn't talk noise to someone with a hit list as he was quickly called out after some questionable mid season moves. He took exception to it words were exchanged and a rivalry formed. Fortunately for us it was settled in the wild card rd of the playoffs as the Broncos were quickly marked off the aforementioned hit list and the Patriots advanced. This is a rivalry we will keep our eye on going forward.

[​IMG]

Quitting smoking is hard. Trying to quit while playing in a competitive Madden league isn't recommended. The Cards owner raged soo hard during and after his game he left every group me chat and league he was in. Hell I'm pretty sure he even quit the boy scouts too. In the end all was good as he came back to a standing ovation because he is pretty much the coolest dude in the league.

[​IMG]

This award goes to the owner who took advantage of a couple members by playing them after they had one too many! This goes to show nothing good ever comes out of playing Madden drunk as both teams got rolled by the Cowboys.

[​IMG]

After an interception the Chargers just had to come out and take a knee to get a week 1 win over the Cleveland Browns. In all the excitement the play call was mixed up and the Chargers lost the ball on a fumble and ultimately the game. In the end the loss didn't hurt the Chargers as they benefited from screwy tiebreakers to claim the two seed, but this will go down as one of the wtf was I thinking plays of the year.

[​IMG]

Nothing makes a popular curse word sound elegant like getting scientific with it. After getting their 6th rd pick skipped, Belichick exchanged his hoodie for a bow tie in his disgust when he let it known that losing his pick was Bovine Feces. Ted Wells immediately pointed to the fact that Patriots had no green light which didn't cool the Coach down. Even the Vikings owner offered to get the guy and drop him for the Patriots but it was too little too late as rage was in full effect. In the end everything worked out fine but man it was entertaining at the time.

[​IMG]

Remember fax gate with Dumerville and Denver? Well this had it's similarities. After a late trade approval the owners were not able to get the trade completed by the end of FA. Then to make matters worse, the Bills spent all their money and were not able to complete the trade anyway. It all worked out in the end as Flacco was dealt to the Chargers, who rode his arm to the AFC title game before losing to...... The Ravens

[​IMG]

One of my favorite awards to give out. This year we have some sympathy for it's recipient as he "is getting soo fucked right now"! Gravity it's a shame you muted the sound on your broadcasts after this game as they were always classic. Congratulations on this prestigious award.

[​IMG]

This is a new award I'm introducing and I wanna recognize two users who have decided to step away due to new additions to the family. The Richuation and charter04 both of you guys have done soo much for the league and you will be missed. It's no fun to lose two owners of your caliber but it's for all the right reasons. Look forward to seeing you guys around in the chat and best of luck to you both.

Once again great season everyone. See you next off season.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 15
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

#BoycottTacoBell

• Like Like x 1
  3. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Awesome stuff man. Thanks for the shout out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

Nicely done.....I feel like I need to go back through and screen shot all my trophies....I'm up to 4 or 5

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Yes, awesome stuff... thanks for the props man. Hope to be back next cycle.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Great stuff !! Can't believe you got back to back BBJ awards!

• Like Like x 1