2018 USER Registration/Responsibilties

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fmode11, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Welcome to 2018 season. We lost one coach, and gained another... With the same school. Not sure what the interest is in G-tech besides being limited to pick between two divisions and the fact the Jackets are no slouches rating-wise.

Need folks to step-up and commit to tracking some features for 2018 season. We have some slackers in here who seem to be only playing their game and recruiting and nothing else. Blah blah... stop being a bitch and step up.

Sign-Up and use your creative skills to their best. You can look back through the different previous features for ideas.

Again, I'll conduct Freshman of the Year award.

Other ideas:
    Offensive USER MVP
    Defensive USER MVP
    Recruiting News/Banter Blog
    Conference Specific Awards

The more content, the more interesting the league is. So make it what y'all like. Everyone's adults and I'm not going to chase your ass down. Maybe Hova will ;)

uncleho Raidernation abolishthefed HovaTheGodMC gwill Gngsta4Lyphe edge7771 droid43 GMONEY 15 Todd Ramsey

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I get the 2018 recruiting thread up tonight. Want to see more activity in there as well.

3. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

I'll do the D MVP again

4. droid43

droid43 Walk On

How about a weekly game changing performance thread? This would require a little work on everyones part (saving your chosen clip, uploading it to the thread, and giving a brief description about the circumstances of why it changed the make up of the game) but it has the potential to be very entertaining.

5. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Did you get the old disc to work or buy one?

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Old one. Ran it through Disk Dr 3x and it did the trick. I'm actually amazed it worked. I told the kid at BB I was returning the POS whether it worked or not. Now I think I may keep it just in case. Consider me impressed.

7. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Good didn't want you to drop out.