2019 - Clemson Tigers

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by SuperBowlNachos, Mar 29, 2012.

1. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

[​IMG]

Is this the year Clemson finally does something? With WR of the year James "baaahhh" Lamb coming back they could finally make a splash in the ACC. They have to overcome some controversey. Coach Trey Eidson was fined $100,000 after this picture of his new ride was leaked on the internet.

[​IMG]

The Good
    • James Lamb WR - The 2018 WR of the year caught 88 passes for and lead the nation in yards with 2007, the only receiver to go over 2,000 yards last season. His rating is only an 82 which is "4th" best, but he is clearly the top among the group.
    • Kyle Schmidt QB - With a solid WR group and Schmidt coming back I see no reason why they shouldn't be among the leaders in the passing game. He doesn't have the best arm, but his crappy offensive line should be countered by his ability to move in the pocket.
    • Cornerbacks - The deepest position they have. They have 6 guys rated 81 or above so they should be able to contain Maryland's 5 wide offense.
    The Bad
    • Offensive line - Center Kevin Washington could be a pro one day along with G Mike Rodriguez. The tackles and other G are pretty pathetic though. Mainly because they are so young, both tackles are sophomores.
    The Ugly
    • Defensive line - The ends are big, both of them 6'5". The tackles are just pathetic. 6'1 and 6' both under 310 pounds. They aren't terrible though
    Prediction

Clemson takes on a gauntlet to start the season; Texas, Penn State, Miami and then Ohio State. The Texas game may not be feasible, but I don't see why they couldn't take 2/3 against the other teams. The conference schedule is very favorable. Virginia Tech isn't on the schedule this year so Maryland is the only real threat within conference play. I predict 9-3 with losses to Texas, Miami and Maryland.

2. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

the confederate flag......lmao

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Nice job Nachos. And nice ride Trey.

4. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Wasn't that pic of Trey's truck also your fantasy football logo?

5. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

[​IMG]

no confederate flag.....dont kill me Matrix