2019 Team Preview

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by UofCWildcat, Mar 25, 2012.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

[​IMG]
    Arizona Wildcats 2019
    Offense:
    The Arizona offense will look much of the same with the read option offense that was ran much of last season. Arizona returns stud slot receiver Joseph Williams who will be integrated into the option attack along as in the passing game. Johnathan Woods is gone so stud New York star Derrick Adkins takes the reigns and will lead this attack. Being a balanced QB, Derrick has the mobility to run the option and the arm to make the defense respect the pass. But the corner stone to the offense will be potential Heisman candidate Sean Bullock. Being injured most of last season was very hard for him but his new found determination to get Arizona back to the Pac-12 Championship game has invigorated him and he showed it all off-season. He finished his off-season work outs by improving his ability to hit the hole (98 Accel and 94 Ball Carrier Vision) and fine tuned his skill moves (99 Break Tackle, Elusiveness, Spin Move, Juke Move). The Offensive line lost a lot of depth (including both tackles) but the returned the star of the team C Donte Cox (96 overall).
    Defense:
    The defense returns all of it's secondary, both OLBs, and two of the 3 defensive lineman. The defense is only going to get better even with the loss of Kellen Hardy at DE. And MLB has never been a problem with the stud coaching ability that Coach Lambdin does with his MLBs. The defense will be the exact same with a 3-3-5 look and not much else to say.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Masler

Masler Moderator

2019 Stanford Cardinal Team Preview (A+ Overall, 97)
    [​IMG]
    Offense (A Overall, 96)
    Redshirt Sophomore Cody Morris takes the reins and he is somewhat of a familiar face as he filled in for Scott for a few weeks last season. Training Results were good to him as it increased his THP to 95 and his THA to 94. Coupled behind a strong Offensive line and number of weapons to toss the ball to, this kid should be dangerous, not to mention he has two very able backups should he go down. HB Stewart enters his Senior season at 94 overall with a great set of skills and he looks to have his break out season, we all know he has it in him. Then the receiving corps comes in, with two TE who are very able to catch passes with ease and Joe Holley and CJ Goodwin leading the WR's, this looks to be a high flying offense. I will continue to stick to my balanced attack but hope I can become an unstoppable force on offense after last season.​
    Defense (A Overall, 94)
    The Front Seven looks very vicious with Andre Duckett and Kevin Davis leading the LB Corp and Chris Jones anchoring the D Line at 95 overall. I want LOLB Vincent Johnson to become more of a threat as well, at 92 overall he should be a playmaker almost every snap. When I saw how many CBs I have it was unreal, I have like 7. It is very tough to figure out who will start because 3 of the first 4 CBs are 88 overall and all have a great set of skills but in the end due to superior coverage skills, Matt Mitchell won the #2 position behind John Davis. The safeties also look well rounded with some first year players as their backups. I have high hopes with a vastly improved defense.​
    Prediction
    Stanford is looking for a goal of 10 wins after last season. We need to rebound from that with just a great season, with all the talent at my disposal, anything less would be a disappointment. With CA now in the North, it will be much tougher to make my ninth Pac-12 CCG appearance but I will do my best to make it there.​

• Like Like x 1
  3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

[​IMG]
    The 2019 Arizona State Sun Devils Season Preview
    ASU enters the season as the defending national champs so expectations are sky high. Let's take a look to see what this newest team of Sun Devils has to offer.
    Offense (99 OVR):
    The nation's #1 offense from last year has improved significantly this year. They only lost 1 skill player in #1 WR Harwell, but the receiving corps as a whole (which returns 8 guys) is much better and deeper. The rest of the skills guys all return and are 1 more season's worth of progression better. Look for QB Ken Hall to continue to shine along with 4 HBs all getting some carries. On top of this, last year's stellar O-line, the focus of coach Jello's team, is also much improved and is now the best user O-line in the league (and almost certainly the best in the nation) as they start guys rated 95, 99, 92, 99, 94, yet are only starting 2 SRs to go with 2 JRs and a SO!
    Defense (94 OVR):
    The defense lost quite a bit of talent last year, but they're still extremely good. They lost superstud DT Jeff Dougherty, but he's replaced by JR Scott Bostic (90 OVR). He's not as good of a pass rusher, but I'm not sure anyone in the nation is. The LB corps finally graduated the last 2 members of the amazing class that turned ASU football around and will have 2 new starters, but they should still be able to hold their own. It's not the strength of the team like in years past, but with no SRs and lots of FR and SO, this crew will grow into something very special. The secondary, which has 3 new starters, will be anchored by SR FS Bill Williams who, to everyone's surprise, chose to return for his SR year. Williams only needs 5 INTs to break the ASU career mark set a couple of years ago by SS Tom Lambert and I'm sure that had a lot to do with why he chose to come back.
    Prediction:
    As always, the goal is to win the Pac12 and get to the Rose Bowl. Given the fact that ASU has to play the #1 and #2 teams in the country (Wisconsin and Georgia) will make loftier goals very difficult to attain.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  4. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

[​IMG]
    Tennessee Volunteers Football
    -2019-
    Offense (96 OVR) :
    This group is not near as good as last season. Outside of QB, many of the starters (4 linemen) were lost to graduation. Now a junior, Powers will need to step up and lead this team RGIII style for us to have any success. Luckily backfield mate, HB Silva, has the ability to shine. He is a natural runner that possess the rare gift of being able to shed the first tackler most of the time. Question marks over leadership and line strength will linger around Knoxville. Only 3 seniors (Silva, TE Wilkerson, WR Spencer) are starters. And there is only 1, :eek: , Offensive lineman that is an upperclassman!
    Defense (99 OVR) :
    One of the nation's most opportunistic Ds from a season ago has lost 3 starters. Gone are DT Rusty Baker, RE George Parker, CB Gerrod O'Neal. Taking the hit in stride, this group looks to be the best ever at Rocky Top. Starring 8 senior starters the Vols D will look to remain the rock of this team. I'm excited to see what they can do this season. The keys here will be RS SO DT Ryan Rogers (87 OVR) clogging up the middle and SO CB JaRon Williams ( GoGators ) playing solid as the #3 man.
    Prediction :
    Regaining that 6* of prestige. Winning a NC ;)

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

[​IMG]

Wisconsin Badgers
    2019 Football Preview

Offense -- This unit was hit hard by graduation and will feature 8 new starters, led by Juniors quarterback Brett Green and halfback Lamar Perry. Once again the team will have a run first mentality, but don't be surprised to see a more wide open attack than in the past.

Defense -- With six new starters, this unit will also go through an adjustment period. DT Curtis Stuckey will lead the defensive line, while a pair of third year starters at safety, CJ Gordon and Graham Melton, anchor the secondary. The new look linebacking corps features Junior Harvey Watkins, a hard hitting beast who loves to hit.

Outlook -- Expect the Badgers to learn a lot about themselves as they travel to Tempe for a week 2 showdown with the Arizona State Sun Devils. Coach jello1717 always gets the most out of his players and their spread and shred system will test the young Badgers. This team looks to earn its 9th consecutive B1G championsip and defend its Rose Bowl championship.

6. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

[​IMG]

2019 Georgia Bulldogs

Offense: This group is led by 4th year starter QB Casey Gutierrez. CG has seen it all in his time winning 2 SEC titles, a Rose and Sugar Bowl victories as well. He will lose 2 starting offensive linemen, a WR who holds the UGA single season receiving TD record, and his backfield mate HB Brad Knox. The loss of Knox will be the hardest to replace, as poor recruiting has led to a lack of depth at RB. Sophomore HB Bradley Moss will take over for Knox, but he shouldn't have to be a star as the WR group for CG is tremendous. Starting will be WRs Charles Montgomery and Tim Motley who were both the #1 WR in their respective recruiting classes. TEs Adrian Small and Tom Branch are both good receiving threats from their position. These guys will be catching a lot of TDs this year as Gutierrez goes for the NCAA record of 134 career TD passes.

Defense: This group was hit with 3 players leaving early for the NFL, but this time solid recruiting means the defense won't skip a beat. Overall, this unit should be better than last years group. Most of that is thanks to every DB but one returning for the Bulldogs. FS Brad Wilson is gone, but MJ Moss from CA will be flying to the ball in his place as he is even faster and higher rated than his predecessor. At CB the Bulldogs top 4 options are rated 99, 93, 93, 90 so covering the speedy WRs of the SEC shouldn't be a problem for this group. The beneficiaries of these guys coverage skills will be the defensive line as they are sure to rack up a number of sacks. Christian Hunter moved from DT to DE this year, but he was recruited as an ATH so the transition was no problem. His move made room for 2 highly touted DTs to get more playing time, while DE Spencer Frederick will rush the passer from the other side. The LB group is led by 2 returning starters at MLB in Joseph Quinn and Erik Mitchell. On the outside 2 new starters will have to be broken in, but JR(RS) Oscar Spence and Bryant Cade have paid their dues and will be solid.

Outlook: This team has the talent to win the SEC and win a NC as well. They overcame an early season loss last year and played for the BCS trophy, but came up short. Hopefully the loss can motive this team into playing to its fullest potential during the biggest games of the season.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

If week 1 was any indication, not getting this guy is really going to hurt this season.

8. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

He looks to be a good impact player for me. With his skill set I figured him covering the slot and returning kicks will bring his value up. Hopefully, you'll find a way without him as you may have needed him a little more than I

9. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

[​IMG]
    Michigan State Spartans​
    Offense:​
    MSU loses 4-year starter at QB, George Chase, along with their top three HBs including heisman candidate Kevin Tucker. The biggest losses on this side of the ball will be felt at TE, with the departures of both John Fountain and Mark Long. Replacing these guys are JR QB Lawrence Rushing, SO HB Travis High and FR HB Kurt Barrett, and JR TE Justin Barbour. The offensive line is the best ever at MSU, and should provide stability during the initial growing pains for these kids.​
    Defense:​
    Not much is lost here. The biggest deficit is at the safety position with the departure of FS Hill. Replacing him is true freshman Jim Ward, who is admittedly well below the curve ratings-wise. The rest of the defense returns for the most part, and should be a dominant force.​
    Special Teams:​
    There will be a new P and K in town, and both are already very highly rated with big legs. KRs will also be new this year, with WR Nate Gibson and HB Travis High sharing the duties.​
    As always, this team should compete for the national title, baring any ridiculous sim losses.