2019- Week 5

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by PAgamer07, Apr 5, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Advanced. Deadline Saturday 10 pm

2. PAgamer07

Couple big games this week. Missouri vs Texas and... well not really that big but Clemson vs Miami

3. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

I hope we get to play but I might be playing the cpu as I believe TEClemson53 races all weekend

4. sonn

sonn Walk On

Got a point for an underdog win against Kansas State. SMH

• Like Like x 2
  5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

2nd bye week early in the year for Ohio State makes for an uncomfortable time later on in the season.

6. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

wow, i have no idea how you're running it so well. outside of 1 tackle your Oline is very average...how many tackles does montgomery break each run?

7. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I have some exclusive game footage from the Maryland-Ohio State game.

8. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

yea, pray for rain tonight ? lol

only other time would be Saturday morning, got some family Easter thing I'll be out of town for Saturday afternoon, be back Sunday

9. PAgamer07

Hahahaha

10. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

What time Saturday morning?

11. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

depends on if you go drinking with me ................could be hungover saturday afternoon game

• Like Like x 1
  12. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

[​IMG][​IMG]

It was hard to believe that at one point in this game Nebraska was losing. The Corn Huskers would start with the ball and on a third down pass play Clint Connor would catch the ball over the middle but fumble it on the hit. Purdue would take over on the Nebraska 26 yard line and in three plays they would be in the end zone when receiver Parker hauled in a 3 yard slant. Connor would make up for his mistake on the next drive when he caught a pass on the drag route and made two defenders miss on his way to a 54 yard score to tie the game up at seven. Purdue's next drive would not be as successful as cornerback Mike Barrett would intercept the pass and go down at the Nebraska 42 yard line. On third down Purdue would bring both cornerbacks from the left side on the blitz as well as the linebacker. Wallace was quick enough to see this and throw it over to Adam Bowling who was wide open and ran freely 60 yards for the score.

Wallace would continue his perfect completion streak into the second quarter when he connected with tight end Matt Prater on a two yard touchdown. Nebraska's next drive would also feature a score but it would be a little different this time as John Walker ran it in from 10 yards out. The Corn Huskers would finally have a bad drive and went three and out. The Boiler Makers would capitalize on this momentum as Ward would be open over the middle and make both safeties miss on his way to a 53 yard touchdown. Not to be out done Wallace would once again connect with Connors who blew by the defense on a nice route that resulted in a 51 yard score. Wallace appeared to be back to his old form as he only threw two incomplete passes in the first half. Nebraska would be up 35-14 at the half.

The third quarter would start with Nebraska's other cornerback getting in on the turnover game as Ian Collins intercepted the Underwood pass. Connors would get his third TD of the game, this time on a five yard slant route. Wallace would get one more touchdown in the third before hitting the showers early as he connected with Greg Bell on a crossing route where Bell turned it up field had the defender miss the tackle from behind for a 48 yard score.

The focus would now shift to the run game for the rest of the day. Back up Aaron Smith would play well as he connected on all four of his passes. Gene Gold would connect on two short field goals and the Corn Huskers would win big 55-14.

[​IMG]
    S. Underwood: 11/25 170-Yds 2-TD 3-INT
    K. Clemens: 11-Att 22-Yds
    A. Ward: 4-Rec 86-Yds 1-TD

[​IMG]
    J. Wallace: 23/28 427-Yds 6-TD
    J. Walker: 22-Att 93-Yds 1-TD
    C. Connor: 7-Rec 166-Yds 3-TD

13. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

My offensive line plays a lot better than there ratings when it comes to running the ball. Montgomery breaks one tackle on a run maybe but usually it's just good blocking by my offensive line (y)

14. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

ratings...i should have known you were lying to me...

• Like Like x 1
  15. sonn

sonn Walk On

Oklahoma finally win​
    Sooners fans can rejoice.. with a win over Kansas State Oklahoma will not go winless this season with an easy 41-0 win over the Wildcats. Oklahoma got on the board early when Marcus Gandy found a hole for an easy 8 yard scamper. It was only his 3rd touchdown of the season in this forgettable senior campaign. With 2:35 left in the 1st kicker Brian Davis extended the lead to 10-0 with a 43 yard kick. Early in the second quarter the Sooner offense struck again when QB Rodney Hill found TE Sam Allen running past the zone coverage for an easy pitch and catch. Shortly before half Davis added his second field goal of the game, this time a 41 yarder to give Oklahoma a 20-0 lead heading into halftime. ​
    Being in front at half has meant nothing to Oklahoma who have blown second half leads all season long. Rodney Hill who has been a victim of poor pass protection most of the season took a huge hit from Wildcat DE Tim Johnson and was forced from the game with a concussion. Entering the game was backup QB Kevin Davis who entered the season as the starter but lost the job because he was garbage which is really saying something since Hill is pretty bad himself. Davis was hit and miss in the game but managed to engineer a drive down the field which culminated in a 9 yard pass to WR Michael Hughes. It was a pass that should have been picked off but Hughes extended and managed to haul in the pass. 2:50 later Davis and Hughes connected once again this time on a nice looking 57 yard pass where Hughes beat his man and caught a perfect pass in the endzone. The Oklahoma defense got into the scoring act in the final play of the 3rd quarter when LOLB James Parker picked up an errant pitch for an easy 6 yard score. ​
    The 4th quarter saw the Oklahoma reserves kill the clock and stifle the Wildcats. The Sooners will look to get their second win against Iowa State next week. ​
    OU Key Player​
    WR Michael Hughes 4 Receptions 92 Yards 2 TD​

• Like Like x 1
  16. PAgamer07

lol. nice win sonn!

17. sonn

sonn Walk On

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  18. PAgamer07

hahaha. thats from ancient aliens. ive seen all of those ;)

19. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

ZCar352

text me when you wake up, we'll knock the game out. I'm leaving around noon.

20. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

internet worked long enough for me to recruit, I think ZCar352 and I are going to just take a SIM Pagamer07

21. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

:doodie:

• Like Like x 1
  22. PAgamer07

Advance gonna be a little late. Pirates are in extra innings and been plugging away on OOTP testing. I havent played yet. Im expecting to advance around 1 AM after I play my TMFL game My apologies.

23. sonn

sonn Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  24. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

sonn, i challenge you to only speak in gifs or meme's or just plain pictures for all of '13.

• Like Like x 1
  25. sonn

sonn Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2