2019- Week 7

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by PAgamer07, Apr 10, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Advanced. Deadline is Wednesday 10 PM.

Big, big game... #2 Maryland vs #4 Penn State

Also #1 Missouri vs #18 Miami (Go Canes! Watch the deep drop backs!)

And unranked Texas vs unranked Oklahoma... lol

2. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Maryland by 40. 60 if he really wanted to

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Lets not start that bullshit rumor over here please PA.

4. PAgamer07

What happened to your sense of humor?

5. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
  6. PAgamer07

Im going to go ahead and remove that image. Id prefer you dont get yourself banned from the site.

7. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

=]

8. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Aww, I think I just missed the img, what was it?

9. sonn

sonn Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

(y) :5stars: :trophy:

11. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Puppies

12. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Just played my best offensive first quarter every but that was the same time I also had my worst defensive quarter ever. 52 combined points (28-NEB, 24-IU) and 600 combined offensive yards (301-IU, 299-NEB). Their HB is doing work on my defenders. Interesting to see how the rest of this game goes. Hope their is some defense.

13. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

In recruiting news, the following Clemson targets announced their decisions:
    MLB Lee Crum [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] LSU
    DE Marcus Heath [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Cin
    FS Jerry Johnson [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] GT
    C Chris Williams [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] FSU
    CB Derek Givens [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Army

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

i haven't signed 1 yet trey...and i'm only 1st on like 3 of them, lol.

15. JohnnyClutch

[​IMG][​IMG]

Wow! What a crazy opening quarter of football. It was almost like offensive practice where there were no defenders on the field. Indiana started the scoring on the second play of the game when Robinson would hook up with Dee Carter for a 78 yard touchdown. Not to be out done, on Nebraska's second play of the game Jon Wallace would see an unguarded Adam Bowling who would go for a 73 yard touchdown. Indiana would proceed to move the ball down field with ease using their no huddle offense but would have to settle for 35 yard field goal by Payne. Nebraska's drive would be almost an exact copy of their first drive where Jon Walker got no yards and then Bowling was wide open but this time it was a 74 yard TD instead of 73. Indiana first play of the following drive would be a hand off to Morris who broke three tackles on his way to a 93 yard score. Nebraska would move the ball a little before Greg Bell hauled in the pass on third down and out ran the defenders on the way to a 57 yard touchdown. The Hoosiers would go no huddle again and the run game would dominate and the drive would end with Thomas running it in from seven yards out untouched. On third and 17 Mario Rogers would get past the safety who was up close to the line and easily caught the ball and ran for the score. End of the first Nebraska 28, Indiana 24.

The second quarter would almost be the complete opposite as both teams offense's appeared to be tired. The first points weren't scored until there was 1:51 left when Clint Connor crossed the goal line. Gene Gold would add a 49 yard field goal as time ran out.

The third quarter would start with both teams going three and out. Then Wallace would make his first mistake of the game by under throwing Bowling and the ball would land right in the cornerback's hands. Indiana would get the ball down to the 2 yard line and on a fourth and goal Morris was only able to get one yard. Nebraska would end up going three and out. The only other highlights from this quarter would be a 52 yard field goal miss by Gold and a 60 yard field goal miss by Payne.

In the fourth quarter things would get crazy again. The quarter would open with Gene Gold hitting a 49 yard field goal that bounced in off the crossbar. Indiana would fail on another fourth down attempt in the red zone. Coach Clutch would add another touchdown that he thought would put the game out of reach for good but without a run game it was hard to run time off the clock while keeping the ball. Jon Walker would only amass 28 yards on 15 carries. Indiana would get a quick score on a 87 yard reception by Nichols. Then the Hoosiers would recover the onside kick. Further on in the quarter the game official became out of reach when Robinson would fumble the ball in the end zone and Jeremy Weddle would hop on it for the score. This game would feature two Nebraska yardage single game records, Wallace in passing yards and Bowling in reception yards. Nebraska wins an offensive showcase 55-32.

[​IMG]
    J. Wallace: 22/33 617-Yds 6-TD 2-INT
    J. Walker: 15-Att 28-Yds
    A. Bowling: 5-Rec 207-Yds 2-TD

[​IMG]
    A. Robinson: 15/34 298-Yds 2-TD
    D. Morris: 21-Att 242-Yds 1-TD
    C. Nichols: 2-Rec 118-Yds 1-TD

16. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

How do you upload highlights if you get the sign out bug? Lots of great plays from the Miami game I'd like to show off =]

17. JohnnyClutch

I believe it My Legacy than highlights. When you click on highlights you can scroll through the different game modes and select Online Dynasty. The game will be in there with the highlights for it.

18. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

But where do they go, cause they can't go to the DW?

19. JohnnyClutch

When you log into the dynasty wire web site click on your gamertag name. This will take you to your EA sports profile. There is a media tab and under that you can select from your saved photos/videos.

20. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Thanks man.

21. JohnnyClutch

No problem. You used to be able to download the videos directly to your computer before uploading them to youtube. Last time I checked EA wouldn't let you do that anymore.

22. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Yea, I always have trouble with the EASportsWorld website, hopefully I can get it to work.

23. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Maryland switches QBs at halftime, then wins in triple OT on a failed PSU 2 point conversion. I have a FIFA match, but I'll get a full recap up late tonight.

24. PAgamer07

Yeah great game. My backup TE drops the tieing 2 point conversion to force a 4th OT. We were up 21-10 at the half and faltered at the end. Couldnt tackle for squat.

25. JohnnyClutch

All these over times really has me worrying about your health. ;)

Seems like we haven't had a match up in forever.