2020 NL East

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by JohnnyClutch, Apr 30, 2013.

1. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

2020 NL East

[​IMG]
    Taking a look at the standings through the All-Star break all of the NL East teams are performing under their predicted totals except for the New York Mets, which are on par with their predicted win/loss total. The Washington Nationals and Philadelphia Phillies are tied for the most game under predicted record at -6. The Miami Marlins are at -3 and the Atlanta Braves at -2. Even if all the teams were at the predicted records the standings would still be the same. So we can conclude the Braves still suck.

[​IMG]
    Here we can see the Braves have had the most at bats. Apparently they can not take advantage of having the most at bats to put together more wins. I think the bats are too heavy for their players, thus they are too tired and sore to put together any wins. Interestingly the Phillies, Mets, and Nationals are only separated by two at bats.

[​IMG]
    Here is more proof the bats weigh to much for the Braves players as they are significantly behind the rest of the NL East in home runs.

[​IMG]
    Here we can see that the Braves players are fat and slow since they can't get around the bases and score runs. Not being able to score runs leads to losses and suckage.

[​IMG]
    Along with being weak, fat, and slow, the Atlanta Braves also have old man eyes. They are the worst in the East in getting on base with a walk.

As we can deduce from these graphs and great analysis of them that the Atlanta Braves just plain suck. That's all there is to it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Good stuff, but I hate you. And I have the most at bats, because I have the least walks. Moral of the story, the Braves still suck.

3. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Nah the numbers don't add up. ;)