2020 Recruiting Discussion

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Gonna be a big class for us. I don't know at what point you say that "this is the last real important class" but it has to be coming up pretty soon here, yeah?

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Yea, I dont know how great my class will be this year. It looks like I will have to compete with users for most of the really good ones I have on my board. There are a few that I should be able to pickup pretty easily, but this class (like my last 3) look pretty meh.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

T(#13) :4stars:
    6'6 288lb Lake Havasu, AZ
    Simon Allen

Not very strong, but good acceleration off the line. He will have to get stronger if he wants to start any time soon. Great size and Utah continues to work their AZ pipeline.

QB(#9) :4stars:
    6'0 192lb Union, UT
    Ed Richardson

B THP B- THA He isnt the greatest QB prospect and will have a tough time becoming a starter on this Utah team. Coaches couldnt pass up the hometown talent though, and who knows? Maybe he will come in after an injury and derp his way to a memorable W.

4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Gonna be a tough go for Tennessee. I had 4 players on my board instant commit to other schools. I did bring in a 4* CB however

5. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

And that's the way, uh huh uh huh, we like it!

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

How happy are you about the current state of Arkansas football? I know you really like the Hogs.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I have a surprise for you.....coming soon.

8. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I love the current state of the piggies. These fools still think they will win the sec and a national title without bp. They never watched an Illinois game with Paul petrino calling plays....he is an IDIOT! twist will testify

9. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Amen!!

10. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

DT(#6) :4stars:
    6'3 261lb Picture Rocks, AZ
    Justin Graham

Good size, strength, and pass-rushing moves. Doesnt have the quickness we like inside, but he is pretty good. Arizona pipeline comes through again.

TE(#3) :4stars:
    6'5 238lb Germantown, MD
    Ben Stewart

Needed TEs badly this year. Scoured the nation and found this dude out of Maryland. Recruited for his blocking ability, but his speed and acceleration might make him a pass-catching threat in the near future.

MLB(#3) :4stars:
    6'2 217lb Fort Wright, KY
    Chris Cook

Meh. Not blown away by this recruit, but I didnt have to fight for him. Crap agility worries me. Utah has been loading up on MLBs since they found themselves in a pinch at the position a few seasons ago.

CB(#1) :5stars:
    6'1 183lb Clay Center, KS
    Brad Ernst

Mogriffjr I didnt think I was going to steal this guy from you. I invited him to the game vs. Ohio State in a desperate move and it worked out well. This guy is sick. Size, speed, coverage... Definition of a lock-down corner.

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I was really impressed with Ernst. I like his ability to tackle and hit people. He is a physical corner. We ended up getting a guy with really good hands, so I am excited about that. Will post recruits soon.

12. WreckEm27

WreckEm27 Classless Clown

Latest signee:

SS#11 6-3 207
    :4stars:
    Rodney Hunt

Good acceleration and tackling. Good size. Probably going to be redshirted but will probably start as a soph. Also, second 4* signed by USC this year.