2020 Sim 8 (June 1-10)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Apr 23, 2013.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Sim tonight promptly at 8. No live sim due to having to input the draft. After the file is up and statslab updated All-Star voting can begin. Please remember to vote. If your player wins, and you don't vote he will not be placed on the team.

Also, once the file is up the option to sign your draft picks will be enabled. Please make sure to sign your 1st and 2nd rounders.

Finally... All PTBNL trades will be processed during Thursday's sim. So please ensure you have these posted by then.

briosu99
    krtgolfing
    PepperNY
    ryalaman
    sonn
    Ken Welsch
    soxandgators
    Fmode11
    JFace907
    Brandon S.
    DrunkenSoldier
    Confucius Rex
    Dylema
    ty5oke
    Masler
    Timpegoose
    Drifterbub
    KnightNoles
    JohnnyClutch
    Shaun Mason
    PAgamer07
    ryty32
    goldenglove2
    BigSmooth33
    Colemanchu
    sawemoff
    HAL9100
    NeuroticTruth
    abolishthefed

• Like Like x 4
  2. PAgamer07

3. PAgamer07

Not sure why file is so big. I'll have to look at it next time I sim. It's 300mb sorry Shaun Mason

• Like Like x 1
  4. PAgamer07

File is up. I think.

5. PAgamer07

statslab updating

6. PAgamer07

Monday, June 8th, 2020
    1B Juan Torres of the Houston Astros honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    1B Carlos Sanchez of the St. Louis Cardinals honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Sunday, June 7th, 2020
    Houston Astros: Armando Flores pitches a 1-hit shutout against the Seattle Mariners with 5 strikeouts and 2 BB allowed!
    Friday, June 5th, 2020
    Washington Nationals: Cade Mack pitches a 2-hit shutout against the Baltimore Orioles with 4 strikeouts and 2 BB allowed!
    Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020
    Philadelphia Phillies: Juan Gonzáles pitches a 5-hit shutout against the Boston Red Sox with 4 strikeouts and 3 BB allowed!

7. PAgamer07

Wednesday, June 10th, 2020
    Boston Red Sox: Signed LF Lynwood Abbott to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $77,080,000.
    Tuesday, June 9th, 2020
    Colorado Rockies: Signed free agent MR Will Spencer to a 1-year contract worth a total of $816,000.
    Thursday, June 4th, 2020
    Boston Red Sox: Assigned SP Scott Barnes to Triple A Pawtucket.
    Boston Red Sox: Activated RF Roberto Durango from the disabled list.
    Boston Red Sox: Demoted RF Chris Ellison to Triple A Pawtucket.
    Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020
    Colorado Rockies: Claimed MR Manny Banuelos off waivers from Miami.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: Claimed MR Jason West off waivers from Colorado.

8. PAgamer07

Wednesday, June 10th, 2020
    Cleveland Indians: CL Bryce Stowell was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild calf strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Baltimore Orioles: CF Ramón Adormo was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised thumb. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: 2B Heath Fletcher was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    San Francisco Giants: SS Rosell Herrera was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: fractured foot. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    San Francisco Giants: MR Kelvin Herrera was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: dead arm. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Tuesday, June 9th, 2020
    Detroit Tigers: Mason Williams has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 4 days.
    Boston Red Sox: C Eric Fryer was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: twisted ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Philadelphia Phillies: 3B Jeff Ford was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: sprained knee. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Chicago Cubs: 2B Raúl Baca was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: strained rib cage muscle. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Monday, June 8th, 2020
    Arizona Diamondbacks: Joseph Bolden has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 5 days.
    Baltimore Orioles: SP Rinku Singh was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild shoulder strain. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Baltimore Orioles: MR Cory Gearrin was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Toronto Blue Jays: DH Prince Fielder was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: twisted ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Seattle Mariners: LF Kozue Kubo was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained rib cage muscle. He's expected to miss about 3-4 weeks.
    Miami Marlins: CF Lewis Blair was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: bruised neck. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Sunday, June 7th, 2020
    Boston Red Sox: SS Christian Villanueva was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sore back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Toronto Blue Jays: 3B Zachary Walters was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: broken bone in elbow. He's expected to miss about 6 months.
    Friday, June 5th, 2020
    Miami Marlins: LF Christian Yelich was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Baltimore Orioles: 1B Nick Ramirez was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: shoulder tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 5 weeks.
    Cleveland Indians: LF Brett Gardner was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: back tightness. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Thursday, June 4th, 2020
    Seattle Mariners: SP Ivan Julio was injured . The Diagnosis: flu-like symptoms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Baltimore Orioles: LF Dave Moore was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: torn thumb ligament. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Minnesota Twins: RF Robinson Martínez was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: torn thumb ligament. He's expected to miss about 8-9 weeks.
    Cincinnati Reds: SS Hak-Ju Lee was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: thumb contusion. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    Chicago Cubs: 2B Raúl Baca was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised foot. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020
    St. Louis Cardinals: RF Martin Frizell was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained oblique. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020
    Oakland Athletics: SP Yu Darvish was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: finger blister. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: SP Joseph Bolden was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained oblique. He's expected to miss about one week.

9. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Lost moore and ramirez now. The rest of the al east should be ashamed that my aaa squad is winning the division.

• Like Like x 1
  10. PAgamer07

Yeah they are pretty bad.

11. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Don't forget Singh and Adormo. They were pretty small injuries though I think.

12. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Can we get a 24 hour sim????

• Like Like x 5
  13. PAgamer07

14. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

15. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    • Like Like x 2
  16. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  17. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

• Like Like x 2
  18. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I exported

19. PAgamer07

20. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

21. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

22. PAgamer07

Wait... wait.. wait.. what? *checks his PMs*

23. PAgamer07

Sorry... Im an idiot. I got Ryty and Saw confused. Ill lock the Dodgers thread.

24. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Oh...I thought you were just motivating me to post the trade and since I didn't do it right away, you were trying to prove a point by dumping him on the Dodgers.

25. PAgamer07

LOL no. I made two trades last year. I didnt remember the second guy I traded to the Dodgers, it was Maximo Ramirez. My apologies.