2021 Recruiting Thread....

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by OMlawdog, Apr 4, 2011.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Looks like MSU is set up really nicely this year. Will probably be their best year yet.

I had a great start to recruiting this year.

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

you would think being back to back champion i would be higher on list...i was set up better as 5 star program..

3. OMlawdog

Recruits aren't that easy to fool. They know the difference between paper championships, and real championships.

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Lets see how those top guys take to me. If I can land them it would be nice. My recruiting struggled last season until the offseason. I cleaned up there.

5. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Its looking like I am going to struggle this season. I'm really stretching for some recruits, and the recruits that are interested aren't very good. I'm hoping I can find some guys that slip through the cracks to try and salvage this year's class. Hopefully all you 6 star programs fight over the top guys and leave me some decent leftovers ;)

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

how did you fool them with yours?

i mean my 1st 2 i won after winning a CC game..something someone here can't claim..

7. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

i was hoping there would be a WR intersted in coming to Georgia next season.... but no.... stuck with my current corp of also-rans unless something miraculous happens... there are some solid looking recruits out there, but i am currently recruiting for depth for the most part considering how many sophomores i am starting....

8. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I'll trade you recruiting boards. All I've had interested in my the last 3 years if receivers lol.

9. JrRawlins

i got 4 juniors at wide receiver right now... with no recruits coming in... that shit is a problem... i am fishing for at least one maybe 2 guys now.... i gotta pray next year's crop is better...

10. OMlawdog

Ole Miss - 38
    National Champs - 28

11. JrRawlins

big week this week for the Bulldogs got 5 recruits coming to see us play the Gamecocks... hoping to sign at least 2 of them..

12. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Wake has started the recruiting year in a dead sprint, gaining two commitments in as many weeks from highly touted players.

:4stars: PS#4 WR Daniel Holley out of NV committed to the Demon Deacons in Week 1. Holley provides exceptional speed and is an incredible athlete. Should be one of the most dynamic players to ever play at Wake. Coach Drifter has done more with a lot less and Holley's combination of quickness and deadly speed could be setting fireworks off in Winston-Salem for four years.

:4stars: PS#6 MLB Blake McPherson out of FL called Coach Drifter late last night and told him that he was ending his recruitment. Blake is a monster and the most athletic LB that has played in our scheme at Wake. Good speed and quickness help him move around the field and his instincts allow him to get to the ball carrier quickly. He's also as strong as a bull and can make short work of TEs and FBs who try to block him.

Crazy excited about these two.

13. JrRawlins

McPherson looks like a monster.... i saw him in the preseason but didnt bother because i think you were 1 on his board.... and Holley is one of the better Wrs i have seen.... how the f he is from Nevada

14. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Miss St has signed 2 guys

:3stars:Juco T Chris McCarty - a definite need for depth and potential starter next year or 2.
    :4stars:#1 DE Kevin Beck - Not a position of need really, but a great player. He has some great strength and technique, but only has speed and acc in the C range

15. JrRawlins

the DE is named Kevin Beck.....
    the Tackle is Chris McCarty..

16. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

cool thanks

17. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I can sign DE's like no other it seems. I had 7 DEs 4 star or greater on my team, and just recently moved one to OLB.

I struggle to sign DTs, CBs, and surprisingly enough now WRs. I used to struggle getting good TE, but my signing of 5 star Montoya this past class ended the drought. He is a better TE as a freshman than any other TE I have had thus far as seniors.

18. JrRawlins

I cant buy a WR since i moved to Georgia... at Kansas State i could get them pretty easily, even had a few coming to Iowa State.... Georgia.... pfft.... nothin...

19. JrRawlins

damn it, Goose.... i see you dumping time into that OLB from Tennessee... now i gotta decide if i wanna chase you or not....

20. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

He's the only OLB worth a damn that's interested in me, and I have a huge need at that position so I'm dumping a bunch of time into him. I have a decision to make on that MLB from Georgia, Eric Brooks I think his name is. You've got a pretty big lead on him, and I'm not sure I'll be able to catch you.

21. JrRawlins

if you were in my division/conference i would tell you you have a chance... but honestly, i got the x2 on him and he is coming to visit me against #2 South Carolina....... if i win he should commit.. if not my lead should be big...

22. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I've moved up to #1 or #2 on a bunch of recruits. I'm hoping some of them will just go ahead and make up their mind to come to South Carolina.

I keep telling them they could be the recruits that knock off Ole Miss. We need some swagger and they are the perfect recruits for that swagger.

23. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I think we may be competing for a couple guys

24. JrRawlins

Fuck South Carolina.... thats my motto until after our game....

25. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

We are, so like I tell @Drifterbub , back off.