2022 Week 7

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by hornfaninbama, Sep 13, 2014.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

2. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

hornfaninbama put me on AP. I need a power cord for the new box. I tried booting the other one up and it's just not working. Can't get past the loading menu without it shutting off.

3. hornfaninbama

Austin1990, Walter323, SunofGod5

I didn't advance last night, because I got a message from BPHusker saying he was going to drop, which leaves us with 4 coaches, 2 of which are on auto. Austin I know part of the reason you're here is because Final Countdown was full when you wanted to get back into an OD. I also know there are only 9 guys over there now and I'm sure they would welcome you back. The other 3 of us are already over there.

I know new coaches aren't walking through that door, but bare minimum we need to do something to change it up a little. We aren't going to get enough user games to make it interesting around here unless we all end up in the same conference. I think this offseason we move everyone into the Big 12, and keep their roster at 10 so that everyone plays everyone.

The only other option at this point is to kill it and move on.

4. Walter323

Walter323 Walk On

son of a ......... and i really like my A&M team
    I do like that this league has fewer user games so it is a little easier to get all of the games in but yet still have user games as non conference games. Still lets me get some gaming in and doing some online recruiting while I am at work. I'll still roll with you hornfaninbama even if its just two of us until people come back or we gain more.
    Is there anything that could be switched so that it is different from other leagues?

i'm game for whatever though

5. Walter323

Walter323 Walk On

any chance you would consider the American Conference instead of the Big 12?
    Has 9 teams (should be 7 with Louisville in the ACC and Rutgers in the B10) so there is no separate divisions and everybody plays everybody
    The conference is a little more spread out so not everybody is recruiting out of Texas
    And the champion still has an auto BCS bowl bid
    Just a thought, but then I am more bias towards the smaller conferences

6. hornfaninbama

That is an option. I just figure with only 4 of us we all ought to be in the same conference. If I was sure it wouldn't kill the other teams I would move the CPU 6 star schools into the league with us. But 3 years of losing 4 conference games and playing in the Belk Bowl would knock them back pretty quick.

7. hornfaninbama

Something I've always wanted to do is have everyone do a Teambuilder school. Base the team off a D2 school, or your high school whatever, and we'd import them as 1 stars and go from there. But I'm not in favor of a full restart.